Help interpreting wheel alignment report please

sooby, Jan 20, 8:31am
Hi guys,

Recently had a wheel alignment done after failing a WOF for tyre wear on inside edge. Bought new tyre but tyre technician was too busy to talk over results, is anyone able to tell me why some of the figures appear different left vs right?

here is a photo of the report, hope its legible:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/nzsooby/WRXalignmentjan2015.jpeg

cheers

morrisman1, Jan 20, 8:43am
that doesn't load for me

vivac, Jan 20, 8:53am
You had some massive toe out on the front, both sides, which had been fixed.
You also have some massive differences in camber in the back, which still look to be out of the specs, one side reading -2.06 and the other -0.17.

I would go back and at least talk to the guy, that may be as good as he could get it with your factory adjustment, which means there might be something bent under there.

newtec1, Jan 20, 8:54am
It looks like your right caster was out of specs as well as the toe in ,A bit hard to read it,but that's what it looks like.

vivac, Jan 20, 8:58am
Sometimes they set the caster off a little in the front so the car will naturally pull to the left ever so slightly if you dont hold the steering wheel. Supposedly for safety, but I always get my car set to run true.
In saying that the last three times I have been for a wheel alignment I have had to show the "tech" how to adjust my car, and in one case ended up doing it myself.

kevymtnz, Jan 20, 8:59am
looks to me as when turning hard it prob not bite so much in the corners
which will save ya tyres
rear end now will follow straighter and prob no drag as much

sooby, Jul 12, 3:01pm
Time for an update:

I finally got hold of the technician that did the alignment to go over the results, he said the almost 10mm toe angle was probably due to any work done on the car recently, which fits as I had a cv replaced last year.

Lesson learned: after any wheel related work get an alignment done!