I am chasing a Ford EDIS8 module off a V8.

c_weatherston, Feb 4, 7:57pm
. Am interested in a deal (auction viaI am chasing a Ford EDIS8 module off a V8 TM etc but not silly price as it can be imported) on the whole EDIS8 module with section of loom &plug, VR tack wheel sensor (with its plug and section of wire) off bottom pulley, and the 2 HT coil packs plus the loom and interconnect plus for the EDIS8 module from the packs to the the module. I'm not familiar with Ford Explorer (V8) that was sold into NZ but did the NZ version have them run the EDIS8 unit or what other Ford cars that came to NZ did (Mustangs etc) from the 1990s to around 2004!
Thanks

Posted on behalf of someone else , if you have one to sell please list and put the link here.

Thanks

fordguy17, Feb 5, 1:10am
Well the only V8 explorers NZ got were the 4.6 litre SOHC versions, unlike the US Explorers that got the 5.0

Try www.fordmods.com and have a look in the for sale section, or post up a thread in the parts wanted. Someone will be able to help you.

msi, Mar 12, 9:46am
For mega jolt/mega squirt! I run mega jolt I couldnt find edis8 here so I got one from ebay. I used 2 4cly coil packs from a ford and the crank sensor and plug leads from ford v6 taurus all from pickapart.