Motorbike Learner.

Page 2 / 2
berg, Feb 4, 2:53am
Cool little bike. My boss has one and she loves it. Should hold it's value for trading up later purposes to

dinky17, Feb 5, 4:45am
anybody thought about an Yamaha sr250,I got one and love it.nice cruiserbike.

hoblets, Feb 5, 1:08pm
wowowowowowowow I pick her up on tues.Kwak GPX250 2007 7k on the clock.I'm stoked.Think i might stick with her for a while.Now im thinking about taking some one on one lessons with a school.Kazbanz what do you offer in regards to this or similar.:)

So stoked :-D

therafter1, Feb 5, 7:54pm
You did read and give consideration to post # 9 didn't you ! . if you put a fully faired GPX down (which can even be done by learners when the motorcycle isn't even in motion) there is a possibility that the repair costs will be equivalent to the actual value of the motorcycle.

Learning is best done on really basic cheap motorcycles and that helps to keep any costs down from any minor mishaps that 'may' occur.

You can purchase the motorcycle of your dreams once you are a competent motorcyclist and have the ability to reliably maintain the motorcycle in an upright position.

bexx13, Feb 5, 8:51pm
Nice bike, enjoy it and ride safe eh.

hoblets, Feb 6, 2:30am
After all the great feedback i went around a few places and managed to try sitting on a few, the GN was comfy as, i also tried a ninja very nice yet YES i took #9 into consideration and just can't justify 5k + for my first bike. 7k actually for the ninja. So my GPX is great i was allowed to try out in their complex and it fits like a glove, purrs beautifully and i feel in love instantly. I got a great price to what ive seen here on trade me so 2 wheel world here i am take me slowly and as a learner who has looked and looked, sought advice on many forums and sites.if i can offer anything after my search, don't rush, don't be shy to go into dealerships and politely ask to sit on and if your genuine i'm sure you will be able to test drive! I say that very loosely, some dealers smell your a learner before you open your mouth, however they all let you sit and feel the weight etc.Find a bike that fitsi have now and my confidence has already risen a tiny bit considering my earlier mishap with hubbys. doh!

hondalova, Mar 19, 7:54am
my brother has a 2001 suzuki FXR150. had it for a few year. goes good. never had too many problems. he rode it before he had his licence, now he on restricted.