1990 toyota corolla

hondalova, Feb 6, 10:21am
how much would a 1990 corolla be worth! very tidy inside and out. has 4 new 175/70r13 tyres. 1300 carb manual 187,000kms, new cambelt and new front crank, cam and oil pump seals. 5door hatch blue, new speakers. only problems it has is sump gasket is leaking and crank seal is leaking (gearbox end.) no mods what so ever.

intrade, Feb 6, 10:24am
new wof ! hatch sedan!

johnf_456, Feb 6, 10:24am
Have a look of what other similar ones go for on here. You can even search for expired listing to see what other ones have been sold for.

franc123, Feb 6, 10:25am
probably $15-2000 at the moment with new WOF and license.People still cough up good $ for those that don't mind the basic spec.

hondalova, Feb 6, 10:25am
4 door hatch. new wof 1 month ago. rego expres in april.

phillip.weston, Feb 6, 10:30am
A leaking oil 21 year old underpowered shitbox Toyota - to the idiots who don't realise they can get something half the age for the same money, the car is worth about $2000. To me, it's about $1000 tops.

franc123, Feb 6, 10:31am
Too late John456 I saw that! At least I didn't incorrectly call it Registration!Amended.Also my price estimate includes Toyota tax lol.

johnf_456, Feb 6, 10:32am
True, you just don't hear the term license very often. Oh I got a new license for my car, if you know what I mean.

hondalova, Feb 6, 10:37am
i will fix the oil leaks before it sells. would just like a realistic price. as the last few cars ive sold were i think a bit under priced.

intrade, Feb 6, 10:38am
when you fix it might as well fit a new clutch when the box is out all up fixed with new clutch an all i would ask 3k

kcf, Feb 6, 7:23pm
incredibly popular cars so you would probably be able to get $2k for it if it's shiny.I bought one for my mum a couple of years ago for about $1500, and she trundles Otaki-Wellington-Otaki in it couple of times a week.No drama car for her, I think it has had normal maintenance + radiator replaced (cracked top tank) + window winder replaced.It just goes and goes.Sure it doesn't go fast . but it just seems to not want to die.

cocabowla, Mar 20, 3:52pm
geez, how many gold bars would they have to include with it to get that much !

you are dreaming as usual