Lowering kit

toycon, Feb 5, 8:12am
Looking at sidekik lowering kit, If I installed this upside down would it raise my ute!

ginga4lyfe, Feb 5, 8:20am
you have got to be a troll. that is the worst question iv ever seen from some one that I assume is sober and not on any drugs.

jmma, Feb 5, 8:29am
If you fit your Air conditioning backwards you could also have a heater (o:

ml6989, Feb 5, 8:50am
It will only raise it if it were in the northern hemisphere because the wheels will be on a different axis to the equator. You will find that the centere of gravity will be above the roof of the car and because of this it will handle like a tractor. Forget the whole idea and have another smoke!

johnf_456, Feb 5, 8:52am
Nah just pump the tyres to about 60psi or higher if you want them extra bigger. Tyres expand.

toycon, Feb 5, 12:13pm
How about set a power inverter up so ya can run a vacuum cleaner, put it upside down on the carb and call it a super charger.

moosie_21, Feb 6, 5:17am
Hooking up jumper cables from your battery to your nipples makes you more attractive to the ladies. If you did that I'd vote for you in the annual Darwin Awards.

toycon, Feb 6, 10:36am
I did that last christmas, but unfortunitly I used heavy duty cables and the clamps tore my nipples right off.
While I was jumping around in exticy the dog ate them.
The nurse down at the hospital said it really wasn't that attractive.

moosie_21, Feb 6, 10:07pm
lol, have to try everything ATLEAST once I guess.

hatchback, Mar 21, 1:18am
As we all know, EVERY modification to any suspension depends solely on how shiney ya flux capacitor is.ssshhhh