Husqvarna TE 310 VS yamaha WR450 2012

kwsparro, Dec 24, 11:35pm
I am a old school enduro rider having not been on a dirt bike for too many years and am looking to buy a new bike for the 2012 season. If anyone can help me settle on one or other. Any known faults or things i should watch out for . Merry christmas everyone

graham32, Dec 25, 1:21am
WR450 everytime.parts are easy to get anywhere, got one myself, great fun.

glenn_michelle, Dec 25, 2:12am
2012 wr450 is fuel injected too,can't beat the reliability but you should really test ride both.

kwsparro, Dec 26, 10:21am
would a YZ 450 fuel injected be to much different to a WR450 injected ! i understand the gearing is different and may not suit enduro riding.

glenn_michelle, Dec 26, 12:50pm
it's ridable for enduro,would be the best one from the mx stable to ride enduro,you can always change gearing to suit,it all depends on the riding you want to do,you are unlikely to ever find the limits of a wr450 so really you shouldnt need to go for a yz over the wr unless you are getting a good deal on it.

muzz67, Dec 27, 6:16pm
You may find that even an "enduro" bike now are a serious piece of machine nowadays! If you are used to an old XR500 and try a WRF you will be blown away,, even a WR250 would be more than enough for some!KTM make a couple of extremely good EXCF's, 250 and 400, there's also the"good-at-everything-but-n-
ot-perfect-for-anything" DRZ400 which only need a decent pipe to unleash the ponies.

kwsparro, Dec 27, 9:04pm
thanks muzz i have kinda made up my mind and will most likely try out the new Husqvarna TE 310 and well if its not the bees knees then will trade it on the WR . Cheers everyone and be safe

jimane, Dec 29, 10:05pm
those husky 310s are a great easy bike to ride!