4x4 delica van issues

typhoon666, Dec 31, 8:21pm
Sorry about the late reply,it is a 94 2.5 turbo diesel delica 4x4 l300 van.makes no difference if its hot or cold it is still clicking and its not the spare wheel either.haha

typhoon666, Dec 27, 5:35pm
My van is making a clicking noise when i take off under power when you back off it goes away i was wondering if it could be the flex plate or driveshaft.anyone have any ideas!

fryan1962, Dec 27, 9:46pm
clicking noise is generally cv joints.Is it worse when you turn under load

kazbanz, Dec 27, 11:07pm
typhoon--what modeldelica is it!. I had EXACTLYthis issue with a delica spacegear. I couldn't work out where the noise was coming from. It turned out to be the cam chain needed to be replaced

curlcrown, Dec 28, 12:39am
Don't laugh but check spare wheel it tight under the car.

typhoon666, Dec 28, 8:37am
Dont think its the cv's and its had a new cambelt not long ago.Its a 94 delica diesel 4x4.Might have to check that spare out.

male_timaru, Dec 28, 8:41am
check water pump bearing and pulleys - maybe movement that is moving engine and pulleys twisting and pulling pulleys into each other etc

Wheel Bearings, Tie Rod ends, Brake Callipers loose, Suspension loose, Cross Member on front, Diff housing bolts loose, list goes on

skin1235, Dec 28, 10:13am
remove both drive shafts, remove crosspieces, check, lube and refit if they are still serviceable

dent, Dec 28, 10:22am
dose it make a difference hot or cold! Im wondering if its a ticking noise coming from a leaking exhaust manifold!

longnite, Dec 29, 4:20am
If its turbo model its most like the heat bypass valve gasket usaly found under the intake manifold its part of the ERG system which allows warm air into the intake to heat up the diesel.all i did to stop it was blank it off with a new home made gasket no more clicking

phillip.weston, Dec 29, 4:26am
is it an L300 Delica with 2.5 Turbo Diesel (yes they were still made in '94) or is it an L400 Delica with 2.5 Turbo Diesel or 2.8 Turbo Diesel!

guest, Sep 25, 7:01pm
before you cannot relay on them besacue these are not valid.I have talked to PASSGUIDE, Acutaltests, pass4sure, testinside.they say they are going to update. as I have subscription to actualtests.com once they update I am going to post the PDF.or even the software if there are any crackers out here.so long no news guys.p.s Test-King and Actualtests they are identical.. one has copied from another.

guest, Sep 26, 5:25pm
Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I rellay found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

guest, Sep 28, 2:54pm
Am looking for a Nissan Vanette which is 2WD, 2004 model, hanvig 2 tyres at rear and the C & F cost should be within $2500 Tanzania. I will appreciate if you can send me different pictures of such vehicle.