Have decided to sell the hot rod

Page 2 / 2
unideck, Feb 13, 3:27am
Yep, done a bit of digging (family or most of it lives over in the UK) plus side for the TD5 is the 800km per tank, I know diesel is the same as petrol price wise or slightly higher but as mine is the ES spec etc they are demanding top $$. Still working on the freight but hey, Discovery is only worth $8000 to $8500 here and I have a second toy in mind so this has to go ;) even if it sits at my old mans thats fine.

neville48, Feb 13, 7:56am
Thought about doing just that myself. got a price from Steve/Chrissy at Kiwi Shipping, 5k back to L.A. Pretty much the same to Brizzy and Sydney so advertise it there too,their dollar is strong and even tho its modified at least its RHD.

amber.gumdrop, Feb 13, 11:37pm
Thanks for that info neville, i heard its easier to send out of nz as we export so little compared to what we import.
Is that 5 k nzd!

ginga4lyfe, Feb 13, 11:38pm
my 2c, you will get more money out a ausy,, id try sell it there

russ6, Feb 14, 3:02am
I live in NZ and have bought from ebay. big audience.

amber.gumdrop, Feb 14, 3:13am
not my porsche to sell.sorry and also the essex should get better coin, wanna pay off the mortgage as much as i can

neville48, Feb 15, 8:39am
yep 5k $nz.

neville48, Apr 22, 8:52am
Bugger Ebay, I bought a penis enlarger on Ebay it arrived in the mail today, what a rip-off. 45 bux for a magnifying glass.geez. [ but they have good deals on cars],