Help need cheap good panel beater

Page 2 / 2
intrade, Feb 16, 8:57pm
new roof on a pile of crap that has bad transmission and engines that blow up and electrics that go faulty and other plastic parts that drop off .
Every panel beater would refuse to do your work asyou might as well light a fire with it. no one will be replacingyou a roof for under 3 grand.
every panelbeater who charges less will just boog and spray over it.
I told my naigbour this when herwhite caldina toyota started to rust out on the roof . 1 fixed it and it pissed out rusty water again 6 month later. I dsayd ah well i told you its not fixable. without big $$ she then purchased a new corolla for 18 grand that i told her to do.

intrade, Feb 16, 9:08pm
some rust iseasy to do and some is extreme hard to do especially the roof where the tin is in 3 layers and where a fire could start easy without stripping it and all glass would need to be removed its adding up to huge huge money just to do these few jobs . 100$ to remove a glued in front screenand nother 130 to fit it again. taking down the sealing and you would need to remove all seats so they dont get welding burns when you weld on roof . its a huge mother job
way more easy to weld a few big holes in all doors

intrade, Feb 16, 9:11pm
i replaced a roof on a 86 mk2 golf that had flipped on its roof it was 5 year old when i purchased it. took about 35h in labour . you cant just cut a roof off the car would distort . to beginn with.

ct9a, Feb 16, 9:12pm
reading this thread.O MY GOD

blindguy, Feb 17, 2:22am
the thing is it had a wof from vtnz

lookoutas, Feb 17, 4:35am
Sounds like the type of rust isn't structural, Yet.
So WOF man is clear.

jrlaw, Apr 28, 3:11am
Go and see Basil at P.A.G. in P.N. near the old power station in Keith St good man.