Recommended Wheel Repairers - WAIKATO AREA

shuddupowh, Jan 5, 3:19am
Can any one recommend a mag wheel repairer in the Waikato area! Or a business that will receive and send wheels (eg out of town but they let you freight to them and freight them back)! I have some 19s on our Odyssey which has alot of curbing on all the rims (we bought the car with them like this) and me & my partner hate looking at rough wheels. They are ARROW 3 Part wheels and 19" so not cheapies so would like to repair rather than replace. Any suggestions & recommendations be good. And whats the average price per wheel! None are buckled or bent, just curbage and a few bigger curb marks (so needs a good grinding down then polishing & whatever they do to even them out).

phillip.weston, Jan 5, 3:32am
chap in cambridge who does it, can't remember his name. I took mine to the tyre shop opposite BP on the cnr of massey and greenwood streets and they sent the rim to the guy in cambridge.

blue35, Jan 5, 4:05am
Wheel & Frame NZin Cambridge07-827 6688, they do good work.

socram, Jan 5, 4:09am
Why not send them back to Arrow Wheels!They do a superb job of repairing, not just making them.

shuddupowh, Jan 5, 5:20am
Cheers will look into them.

bill-robinson, Jan 5, 10:52pm
you could buy new outer rims from arrow and fit them.

studio1, Jan 5, 11:27pm
Look up www.wheelfixit.co.nzThey have a wide coverage area and excellent service.