Nissan TD27 part

studio1, Jan 14, 10:40am
Trying to help a mate out, running out of options.
I need the throttle position sensor off the top of a TD27 (non-turbo) injector pump. Long story but the old one got lost, and can't find anywhere that's prepared to sell me just the sensor (and bracket). Nissan don't have them new (no longer stocked) and the wreckers don't want to split them off the pump.
I know there's got to be a dead pump out there that's got its sensor still attached, just got to find it.

jjc09, Jan 14, 11:49am
I should have ione at work somewere ill letu know in the daylight hours

jjc09, Jan 15, 5:03am
Is yours 3 wire or 6 wire

studio1, Jan 15, 1:26pm
Thanks Jay, I'll have to check when I get out there again, but I can tell you it's a rectangular plug. I know there are some variations.

gadgit3, Jan 15, 6:21pm
I have a 6 wire one here if ya want it.

studio1, Jan 15, 11:29pm
Has it got the bracket that it mounts on! I think there are variations in the brackets and the 'drive' (i.e. how the shaft of the sensor fits into the top of the throttle actuator) but I am prepared to give anything a go!

gadgit3, Jan 16, 12:15am
Yea I got a whole engine sitting here. The engine is cooked but the pump is intact and working so the whole lot is there.

studio1, Jan 16, 10:23am
Damn, if I'd known, I would have bought the whole pump from you! Oh well, we replaced the pump, but the old sensor went west. How can I get in touch with you!

gadgit3, Jan 16, 10:30am
Sure can. Try me here kelsey at tr dot toyota . co dot new zealand