Top Gear India Special

bitsy_boffin, Jan 14, 10:39am
So I just watched the Top Gear India special(I won't post a link to somewhere you can find it because last time I did that I got a warning, but I'm sure google would locate it).

I have to say, this is the first Top Gear Special which I have not bothered to watch all the way through, I gave up about an hour in, it was, without a word, the most boring Top Gear Special ever.

Seemed instead of, you know, driving around India, seeing the country, on a mad adventure that could easily inspire people to do the same, like the other Top Gear Specials (Botswana, South America, Arctic.), it was more "3 blokes do pointless stuff in India, including driving cars, briefly".

Anybody else here seen it yet, am I alone in my assessment!

locky6, Jan 14, 11:28am
Top Gear is one of my must watch programmes but I was the same as you on this one. Half an hour and I`d seen enough.

vtecnet, Jan 14, 11:47am
I didn't mind it, but think they should have used cheaper cars that broke down, its more entertaining that way.

dru51175, Jan 14, 2:43pm
Yep, pretty bloody average.

kcf, Jan 14, 6:59pm
agreed, worst of their specials that I've seen

elect70, Jan 15, 3:31am
At the moment its aboutthe only thing on Tv for man veiwing (except poofs )every night on BBC knowledge channel . . Even repeats of Ice road truckers,Ice pilotsare preferable to the1 2 &3drivel &womensrubbish, .even the news is grasping to fill 1/2 hour ,have to have some celebscandals to fill it .

rednsr, Jan 15, 5:31am
Its true. Television sucks.

sifty, Jan 15, 5:40am
I enjoyed the vietnam special even with the scripted 'cockups' mainly because it was an interesting trip and Jeremy fell off his scooter (for real).

and the Arctic and South American episodes were riveting viewing too

hutchk, Jan 15, 5:41am
Help is at hand, Packed to the Rafters is back on tonight.

richard198, Jan 15, 5:47am
Can't stand it!
Anyway, where are the motors in that!
It's full of.Aussies! Yuk!