Error beep? 2003 xr6

karl.nic, Mar 4, 2:34am
Just had new front rotors and pads replaced as well as both bottom lower ball joints, now for some reason whenever i drive over a bump i get an beep from the console but i can see nothing flashing on the dash to tell me what it is. Could this be related to the parts installed!

neo_psy, Mar 4, 5:22am
Beep and not a squeak!

If it was a squeak, the only think I could think of was something to do with the steering wheel shaft.

Not much help, but no-one else has bothered so I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in.

karl.nic, Mar 4, 7:01am
Yep its a beep the same one you here when you leave your lights on etc, usually they are in a series ie 4 beeps your low on gas or watever. But i cant find anything relating to this. Thanks for your input tho someone cares. lol

nave12, Mar 5, 3:52am
Sign up to this site www.fordforums.com.au there is a wealth of information you will find very helpful.Go to the B series sections(BA,BF) and post up a thread asking the question that you've asked here.

winpp, Mar 5, 8:17pm
Possible low brake fluid level indicator! Maybe the brake fluid was not topped up after the disc rotor replacement!
Disconnect the battery after checking brake fluid for at least 5 min. Then recheck, otherwise talk to your friendly ford dealer and ask for their advice.

shopqueen2, Mar 6, 5:33am
check the window washer fluid levil.it beeps going over bumps when its nealy empty and the light goes out before you see it.

stevo152, Mar 6, 6:52am
Maybe a door lock playing up, when go over a bump thinks the door is open for a second, have seen it before on a few of them

jmma, Jun 21, 12:15pm
Disconnect the battery after checking brake fluid for at least 5 min. Then recheck, otherwise talk to your friendly ford dealer and ask for their advice.
Quote winpp (168 )9:17 am, Sat 5 Mar #6

Wouldn't take me 5 mins to check the brake fluid (o: