New toaster desinged by ford

Page 1 / 2
icemans1, Mar 6, 12:07am

icemans1, Mar 6, 12:08am
oops spelling mistake

clark20, Mar 6, 12:13am
Could not take being a Ford any more and fell on it's sword, most honourable.

krisbop, Mar 6, 12:26am
clark20 wrote:
Could not take being a Ford any more and fell on it's sword, most honourable.[/quote

lol agreed

ema1, Mar 6, 12:32am
God Lord It Must Be A FordR.I.P.

3tomany, Mar 6, 12:57am

clark20, Mar 6, 12:59am
And the worst comeback

franc123, Mar 6, 1:51am
Pretty typical reaction from the Holden muppets who parade around in their HSV gear and running down Fords, and avoid being seen getting back into their Subarus and Nissans.Until it can be proven what caused the fire I'd shut up, it may not have been the manufacturers fault at all, a badly fitted accessory or poor routing of wiring could have been responsible. What have you got to say about the above link to the Holden ute fire in Perth! Huh!

icemans1, Mar 6, 1:59am
ZZZZZZZZZ

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:01am
actually franc the FORD pinto was bad design - ruptured fuel tank when hit from the rear

chris241, Mar 6, 2:04am
franc123 wrote:
Pretty typical reaction from the Holden muppets who parade around in their HSV gear and running down Fords

Same could be said about all the ford freaks walking around in there ford racing jackets t shirts and hats

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:04am
hey prawn, you on holiday!

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:05am
and most of them don't even own one

chris241, Mar 6, 2:06am
Too true

chris241, Mar 6, 2:09am
no not at all i dont walk around wearing ford / holden gear plasted all over me and then get in a lada wagon and go do the shoping.

chris241, Mar 6, 2:17am
no i have a vr ss commodore in the garage i drive a hj60 landcruiser and ride a zzr1100. So what are you driving BOY

chris241, Mar 6, 2:32am
So whats the joke

chris241, Mar 6, 2:40am
inlighten me come on get it of your chest big man

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:40am
you calling prawn a BOY

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:45am
chris pull ya horns in mate, i own a calais

chris241, Mar 6, 2:48am
wow a calais you say you must be be so happy. I dont know where you going with this but if it makes you feel big good on ya have a nice day

icemans1, Mar 6, 2:50am
better take ya meds sheesh

quickstitch, Mar 6, 3:42am
i see iceman OWNS a Calais, and Chris has a commodore in his garage but drives a landcruiser. Dont your Holdens go ! or just embarrassed to take them out in public.

enough said from this Ford driver and owner.

chris241, Mar 6, 3:56am
yep i do have a holden in the garage i just drive it now and then. And the landcruiser is my work horse as i can fit a lot of gear in it go 4x4ing and nock it round and it dosnt matter. And if i fell like going fast i take the bike

scotty20001, Mar 6, 4:34am
yeah agreed even though im a Holden driver neither brand has the trait of suddenly bursting into flames like that! both of them were just freak accidents.