New toaster desinged by ford

Page 2 / 2
icemans1, Mar 6, 4:37am
mine gets driven EVERY day

gunhand, Mar 6, 4:49am
Yes, its funny most manufactures seem to try and avoidthis problem. It tends to lead to law suits and lost sales. ALTHOUGH. the ford pinto had a nasty habit of bursting into flames if nuged slighty up the bottom. But im sure they addressed the problem on the very next model.

icemans1, Mar 6, 5:42am
now that would be telling

gunhand, Mar 6, 5:49am
Drivin. it says so in his post, Im surprised you didnt see that.

gunhand, Mar 6, 5:55am
Na, I can't spell for shit so didnt take any notice and spelling unless really pathetic dosn't bother me. Plus I knew what he meant, Im surprised you didn't.

richardmayes, Mar 6, 6:28am
The guy's car caught fire.
I've seen plenty of similar cars not on fire.
Why are you children fighting about this!
At least he saved the vacuum cleaner.

gunhand, Mar 6, 6:33am
Yea your right, ive been abused,eeer twice I can think of in recent years and constantly being told Im making a fool of myself by "everyone" it seems.
You win, well done, I will go evoke my posting rights right now.The shame, the shame I dont think I will cope LOL.

trogedon, Mar 6, 8:22pm
Imagine if there had been three little kids buckled in their car seats across the back.

whqqsh, Mar 6, 8:26pm
puts them in the same league as Ferrari then, although Ferrari has a more common design fault especially considering the percentage of units sold http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/09/02/ferrari-458-italia-recall-cars-recalled-due-to-fire-hazard/

nave12, Mar 6, 10:48pm

sifty, Mar 6, 11:23pm
Wow you're very manly, bet you can piss really high up a wall too.

Hahahahahahaha.

chris241, Mar 7, 3:39am
Hahahahahahaha.is that the best you could come up with

sifty, Mar 7, 7:09am
Well, I was going to mention that those who wank on about how cool they are while being internet tough guys are usually giant homosexuals who live with their mums, but thought better of it.

solarboy, Mar 7, 12:35pm
That was p1sstaken in a movie too, may have been Flying High or similar.Following car rolls very gently into the stationary Pinto's ass end giving the viewer just enough time to read the Pinto badge - then, BOOM !

pollymay, Mar 7, 2:35pm
To add something here the biggest bunch of twits I've come across was the ford performance vehicle club in pukekohe. I was in my little supercharged toyota road car of the time doing rounds when there was a car that blew an oil line on the back straight dumping lots of oil. Red flags came out cause it was just an open day and they needed to clean it up. The ford club kept going round and round till they finished their laps while our little dirt track lot that I'd come with all did a slow cool down then pulled straight into the pits. They were also cocks to talk to.

On the upside the officials at pukekohe really liked how our club was disciplined for what is normally considered a bunch of hicks in junkers :)

whqqsh, Jun 27, 4:15pm
if your going to do the 'actually' thing then try using all the facts as well. The only reason the fuel tanks ruptured were because of strengthening/protection bars & fuel tank inner bladder that were taken out of the original design by accountants just before production. Also the 'tap' required, & Ive seen the video of a test car run, was quite a high speed crash. Most of it was media hype & comments like this in official reports back this up "In a 1991 paper, The Myth of the Ford Pinto Case, for the Rutgers Law Review, Gary T. Schwartz[5] said the case against the Pinto was not clear-cut. According to his study, the number who died in Pinto rear-impact fires was well below the hundreds cited in contemporary news reports and closer to the 27 recorded by a limited National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database. Given the Pinto's production figures (over 2 million built), this was not substantially worse than typical for the time. Schwartz said that the car was no more fire-prone than other cars of the time, that its fatality rates were lower than comparably sized imported automobiles"