Nissan. Hyper cvt trans any major issues 98 primera

glenn128, Mar 10, 8:24am
hyper cvt trans, any major issues! 98 primera.

twink19, Mar 10, 8:37am
yes cost heaps to fix

franc123, Mar 10, 9:06am
if you get a neglected one you are in really deep doodoo.They need to have been serviced regularly with the correct fluid throughout its life, if the seller can't prove this walk away.Not worth the risk.

jason18, Mar 10, 12:44pm
Not heaps to fix. If its been well serviced go for it.

intrade, Mar 10, 7:16pm
how do you know if its well serviced lol. no one services therecar they think the wof is a service.

wizid, Mar 11, 12:03am
sometimes intrade you dribble some s@#t. i dont no anyone who thinks a wof . is a service . cvt are all well and good . as long as thay havebeen serviced every 35000ks . ns 2 for nissan .and thay will go for ever.i wish the skyline had a cvt. i miss it

jono2912, Mar 11, 12:07am
I do.

ED: Know of, not think!

johnf_456, Jul 7, 7:18pm
No he doesn't, a lot of new zealander's just purely drive there cars and only fix it when "it don't go no more" or it gets picked up on a wof. New Zealanders tend to be lazy, coming from someone in the trade I see it all the time. So yes to some people it is a service has they do not service their cars. So don't spout off crap, we all know a lot of new zealanders cannot maintain a car.

Yes cvt are ok if serviced, but costly otherwise, another thing to note is they are different to a conventional auto due to the slipping affect. But that is normal has when the revs go up so does it tighten.