Brake Calliper binding on one wheel.

Page 2 / 2
nzoomed, Mar 9, 10:52pm
yeah that's right, its just like an extra foot on the brake pedal!
Anyway, ive got the master Cyl back on the car, and its working OK so far, but i still need to get a bit more air out of the brake lines before i can say its working OK, if i continue to have problems, its gotta be the servo.

nzoomed, Mar 10, 5:54am
here's the latest update:
I got it all back together, bled the system, and it seemed OK at first, but then the brakes binded hard again, only just got back home.
I then pushed the pedal as hard as i could to try and see if it would free it, and parked the car, after another drive a few minuites later, the brakes were OK and free, but the pedal pulsated a little, and made a clunking sound, you could hear the piston on the servo coming on after applying the brakes, in turn the brake pedal would go clunk and you could feel the pedal jumping.
I had this problem earlier when i had to take it back when the diaphragm burst, he reckoned it was because it didnt have an "anti knock" piston in it, and he was going to put one in. Anyway, it came right and now is OK, i dont know what the problem is if it still had air in the lines, but its all good now, but for how long i dont know, it could easily cause trouble again just as it did when i last drove it.

nzoomed, Mar 10, 10:50pm
still doing it today! grrr.
Will have to remove the boster and take it back for him to look at, i was stuck at an intersection while i had to open the bonnet and disconnect the vacuum hose.

les6, Mar 11, 7:53am
maybe assembled wrong or something internal has come adrift or broken!easy to fix things when you know whats wrong!

nzoomed, Jul 9, 6:50pm
yeah, while i will soon find out the cause, ive had enough by now, cant face pulling it out for a third time!