2002-2004 Peugeot 307 S/W

mugenb20b, Jan 21, 9:44pm
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kind of interested in purchasing one of these in the near future. The one with a glass roof, 7 seats and a tiptronic transmission.

I know nothing about them so has anyone got any information on these cars! How durable are their transmissions! Any common faults!

ashwattau, Jan 21, 11:09pm
I know the weather is looking a bit shit today but maybe what you could do is get out and hunt down peugeot 307 owners. stop people if they hop out on the side of the road, or ambush them in the supermarket car park if you have to. if you haven't scared them away and they're keen ot have a friendly chat then get a good look and feel to see how they're getting on with it.

trdbzr, Jan 21, 11:13pm

mugenb20b, Jan 21, 11:15pm
Thanks for the advice, but I haven't seen any 307 owners. Besides, ambushing people is just creepy, and I might get arrested.

mugenb20b, Jan 21, 11:22pm
Thanks. I did expect some faults, but not such a long and colourful list. Software upgrades.yeah, not my thing.

ashwattau, Jan 21, 11:33pm
getting feedback from people who have had direct experience is all i'm suggesting. nothing more!

mugenb20b, Jan 21, 11:40pm
Yes, I realise that, and I will do so if they happen to be at our garage, but no way am I running across the road to say 'hello, how's your car'!

mugenb20b, Jan 22, 1:29am
Thanks Phillip. Why didn't I think of that!