Nissan Juke-R vs.

andrea_w, Jan 22, 8:44am
.some top end Euro supercars
Shame about the crappy camerawork

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-12/01-20-12page-Juke-R-vs-458-italia-vs-SLS-AMG-vs-lp-560-4.htm

mugenb20b, Jan 22, 8:50am
Nice, and yet again we have a Japanese econobox annihilating European million dollar supercars. Why can't Europeans build performance cars to a budget!

gunhand, Jan 22, 8:52am
yea but look at the course, not suited to a lambo etc really. get out in the wide open roads and see what happens.

mugenb20b, Jan 22, 8:52am
The Juke has a GTR engine.

gunhand, Jan 22, 8:58am
True, so should be an evenish match in the wide open roads as well but that was a tightish course not a 10 foot wide lambos hunting ground. They shoulda used a new evo or wrx or simalier on thattest.

richardmayes, Jan 22, 9:06am
Heh. I do like how he drifts the Juke out of that big RH turn down by the water.

Would like it more if the course wasn't decorated with NISSAN banners. who's driving the other cars, and who's paying them!

mugenb20b, Jan 22, 9:20am
Yeah, I was just showing off, as you do.

wrong2, Jan 22, 11:01am
but its not an econobox

its a hand built special

mugenb20b, Jan 22, 7:34pm
Yes, I know. But it still looks like a box compared to the other three cars.

un_known, Jan 23, 1:09am
apparently that thing weighs 1800kg.yet it looks like a micra

gman35, Jan 23, 2:11am
Now there's an idea !, make the next GTR-engined special a Micra ! (without the wings etc , and then just sell it (with the original narrow steel wheels etc) to 75yr old Mrs.Average . What a sleeper ! (or a killer).

trdbzr, Jan 23, 4:06am
This reminds me of a Corolla I saw in a video a few years back, it had one 350hp engine in the front and another 350hp engine in the back.