Pick a part Hamilton?

nave12, Jan 23, 3:51am
I heard that they were getting a pick a part,any one else heard or know any thing.

afer_daily, Jan 23, 4:44am
try ringing pickapart !

un_known, Jan 23, 4:46am
yeh its on foreman rd was supposed to open last week sometime.have to go check it out myself.

shuddupowh, Feb 3, 1:21am
Just been in today. Not that great, most of the cars arent really popular and should just be at the scrapyard. The yard size is nothing compared to Auckland etc (seeing the stocklists on the website). Got me a few small niggly bits though which I could not get for how I cheap I did.

lordv81, Feb 3, 1:27am
Whats the cost in Hamilton!Its not an all you can carry for $25 like the one in the Mount years ago is it!

shuddupowh, Feb 3, 1:33am
No way. They are still apart of the franchise, Pickapart. Not a single player, otherwise the wouldnt last long. Only saw like 3 people come & go & Me and my mate were there a good 2hours looking at every car for the hell of it. All the prices are same as the website but they havent put Hamilton up yet- kind of a pain cos Im thinking of going back next week for another look but would like to know if stock changes or not. Website needs updating big time.

shuddupowh, Feb 3, 1:34am
But yeh, all prices are the same. Even the $2 entry fee.

intrade, Feb 3, 5:08am
the website stock is innacurate for all places wont be any different for hamilton. There is some diesel fiat in wellington but they never had these listed on there. I found out because a guy sold his fiat fiorino and said there where 2 at pickapart, Got him to send me the fuelinjector pump up from pickapart paid him 80$ for his time or so. So you got to ask peeps hwo have just been there what is there currently