Pile of old cars out by studholme

noodle34, Jan 24, 9:59am
Does any one know who has all the old cars by the southern waimate turn off, you can see a sea of old cars from the main road!

pollymay, Jan 24, 10:00am
It's the pile of cars that have fallen to scotty's MIGHTY HOLDEN. He beats them so bad their engines just explode in fear.

morrisman1, Jan 24, 10:20am
If only trademe had a 'like' button

net_oz, Jan 24, 4:21pm
Ramsey.

NZTools, Jan 24, 6:03pm
It's not Studholme. the town is called Willowbridge. Being only 2 km's from the coast, and a predominant easterly sea brease, they are more rust than cars.

NZTools, Jan 24, 6:17pm
And Nikki will start growling if you eye off any more cars
Duncan. :P

chris_051, Jan 24, 6:29pm
There is also a yard with some old cars on the north end of waikouiti next to the main road, saw a glimpse of torana and valiant will need to double check next time I go thru there

singing1, Jan 24, 8:29pm
Torana & Valiant old.bloody hell I feel bloody old too now. THANKS

shelleigh, Jan 24, 8:30pm
Singing I learnt to drive in my dad's VC Valiant - and I'm definitely not old, 45 and in my prime lol

johnf_456, Jan 24, 8:34pm
Thumbs up

jsbike, Jan 24, 9:43pm
there is also a lot of old cars in ch-ch on marshlands road, all in a paddock about 50m off the road, always wondered about them

doug207, Jan 24, 10:19pm
+1
Like.

poppajn, Jan 24, 10:55pm
And a lot of Bedford,s under trees on Donald,s Hill going up the northern motorway into Dunedin from the Waitati side

gooddealz2, Jan 24, 11:36pm
Check out 'Classic Cars and Wrecks of New Zealand' on Facebook.I've started a group and am trying to put NZ photo's on there.I've done about 580 so far.There are lot's of good wrecks in NZ if you go hunting.I've seen those at Willowbridge and have permission to go back and photo them all.There are others close by too in that area.

poppajn, Jan 25, 1:39am
Gutted, it tell,s me there,s no results.

thunderbolt, Jan 25, 1:49am

gooddealz2, Jan 25, 2:37am
Link courtesy of thunderbolt.I didn't put one on becuase I know how sensitive TM can be.

robotix1970, Jan 25, 3:23am
do you mean the place in front of the 100yr old / 100 foot high row of trees on the right hand side of the road heading toward chaneys corner just past lower styx road ! .

poppajn, Jan 25, 5:21am
Thank,s, got it.

noodle34, Jan 25, 6:05am
Yeah probably lol never stop looking though

gooddealz2, Jan 25, 10:46am
I've not seen the ones at Marshlands but I think they're in the process of disposal.Is that the same lot! I've seen photo's and would love to have a look around.

jsbike, Jan 25, 10:09pm
just looked on google maps, 612 marshlands road. in satellite view they can all be seen in a field behind the trees at the back of 612. Id love to know whats in there exactly!

gooddealz2, Jan 26, 1:14pm
I might have to check that out later on google later.Never thought of that.Thanks

gooddealz2, Jan 26, 1:22pm
Looked now as I figured I'd forget later.Not much help really.I thought you could see more via satellite but that's obviously only in the movies.not sure it's the same place I've seen photo's of as there don't appear to be enought trees.If you're bored sometime check out the link posted too.