Bye bye to the dotcom guys cars!

Page 1 / 2
1ollie, Jan 26, 4:07am
http://thechive.com/2012/01/23/kim-dotcom-and-his-newly-seized-cars-15-photos/

LOL HAHA!
He has some pretty cool number plates though.

jezz43, Jan 26, 4:10am
i want the G wagen!
love them but never see any for sale

yeahm8, Jan 26, 4:11am
I like the POLICE one.lol, they are still his though until proven guilty.they just be locked up in storage.

moosie_21, Jan 26, 5:23am
lol, what a d*ck, it just oozes out of every part of his body. I'm glad he's off the streets, lord knows what he was putting up his nose or was involved in otherwise.

He obviously didn't take his role models (Mafia's) advice in staying low profile. It's always the flashy ones that get caught and paraded.

pfemstn, Jan 26, 6:00am
cmon moosiie give the guy a chance,.innocent until proven guilty!funny how some people have it in for the super rich,purely for that reason. his tastes in cars just reflects his nationality, bet the mercedes dealer in auckland had a good year!

friendly_prawn, Jan 26, 6:02am
i think what has happend to them seems way over the top.

danni_2254, Jan 26, 6:03am
It's called 'Tall poppy syndrome' and us kiwi's are good at it!

moosie_21, Jan 26, 6:28am
Too bad I'm Canadian.

supertech1, Jan 26, 6:30am
S65 That gets my juices flowing

danni_2254, Jan 26, 6:30am
Too bad Canada sucks.

thunderbolt, Jan 26, 6:31am
I was in Riverhead four square on Saturday morning, overhead a couple of the locals talking about the saga.
Couple of young guys talking about the pink impala, and an old duck who says he deserves to be locked up for flaunting his wealth.

paulap, Jan 26, 6:35am
I thought the pink one was a caddi!

thunderbolt, Jan 26, 6:40am
It is, that was the irony of the remarks, The boys had no clue about the car, the old duck wanted him locked up for being rich, not for any crime he may have committed.

fordkiwi27, Jan 26, 6:45am
awesome cars. good on him!

ginga4lyfe, Jan 26, 7:11am
i still dont see why they were arrested in the first place, they have residency here, and i do not see how providing a service that is almost impossible to monitor is illegal, all they do is file share, it shouldnt be the service providers problem if a person illegally uploads files to share around the world

neville48, Jan 26, 7:14am
All that cash and had to rent a house.wonder if he got a WINZ top-up for the rent !

ross117, Jan 26, 7:15am
Think the guy deserves to get off the charges. Hes got great taste in cars and plates.

yeahm8, Jan 26, 8:15am
I guess the sales rep that been selling him those Merc's is spewing!

chicos3, Jan 26, 8:58am
bet Dave Blackmore is grinning as the dot com twat ripped him for 1.25 mill!, those cars an plates were his!.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 26, 9:16am
They're not seized. They're impounded.

rjgmjs, Jan 26, 9:23am
Whose Dave Blackmore !.I'm surprised Fatboy.com didnt have a few Harley's repoed

pfemstn, Jan 26, 8:51pm
Harleys! hes a German they dont ride Harleys

elect70, Jan 27, 1:36am
I thinkDaveused to trade as N0 1 plateshad hundreds of personalised platessome worth big $.

noswalg, Jan 27, 2:17am
Because our gutless government will succumb to whatever captain america tells it too! Either way if they get extradited to the states (which I think they will) They're all screwed. It's about time the entertainment industry realises that times have changed and no matter what they do they will not stop file sharing! What they need to be doing is partnering with people like Kim Dotcom because there are plenty of people out there waiting to fill the void these guys leave. Just to keep it on a motoring note, I do hope he gets the mini back.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 27, 2:27am
Yes, the 'entertainment' overlords need to realise they no longer have us by the short & curlies and need to start giving us what we want, not just what is convenient for them.