English Import Caravans are they any good

traderken, Jun 26, 1:11am
I was thinking of buying a 2-3 bunk model but am told that they give problems, wiring, plumbing etc and the chassis are not strong enough for our roads. Has anybody had any experience with them

jezz43, Jun 26, 1:49am
i do! its great, not alot of people around. more access to where you want to go and its normally cheaper as its winter season

whqqsh, Jun 26, 1:53am
fair go or target ran a episode of stolen caravans shipped here from the UK & sold. by quite a large, well known dealer too

jezz43, Jun 26, 1:54am
wasnt there a similar thing happening here with cars being shipped to dubai or some other middle eastern country! they were taking hiluxs and hiaces etc!

kingfisher21, Jun 26, 2:06am
They are junk, they are very very lightweight and flimsy.

goron56, Jun 26, 3:00am
they shake to bits on gravel roads.

elect70, Jun 26, 3:26am
The poms are big users of caravans & constantly trade them infor new . , & they use salt on the roads& prone to rust so durabilitywould be questionable . Better to get a NZ1 .

sin01, Jun 26, 5:30am
The finish is A1 .And they have all extras The only problem is the floors get under the van and check the moisturecontent of the floor .some of vans have been in floods .Apart from that i find them excelent vans and the bodies are as good as any around Ihave owned caravans and campervans since the 1970s Regards JOHN

traderken, Jul 30, 3:46pm
Thank you for your input everybody It appears that there are som problemsbut nothing that cannot be overcome