Stolen C6 Vette In Chch

moosie_21, Jun 20, 4:18am
Put a gearlock on your fingers and stop spamming us!

gunhand, Jun 20, 4:18am
Nothing stops a determined car theif, not even a car locked in gear mate. Your dreaming if you think that it couldnt be moved.

lookoutas, Jun 20, 5:12am
Jez - what's happened to the moon!
Never seen so many pinched cars on here.
Is the gearlock guy making them all up so he can spam!

I see now - that dorks gone through and regurgitated all the stolen car threads so he can advertise.
Think it might have backfired.

tylin, Jun 20, 5:26am
Sorry , i was not trying to spam . I just know that having a gearlock makes it much harder for theives to steal a car and everyone that wants to keep their car should have one .

berg, Jun 20, 6:22am
Why was it a great day! Your tax dollars went towards the new wheels and tyres you tosser. Jaz promoting wheel thieves, winner

zephyrheaven, Dec 4, 6:24am
Ouch, thats gonna hurt - surprising I got an email from police comms about it, my neighbours L200 got nicked a few weeks back & we never saw an email!

les6, Dec 4, 6:53am
did they say if it was driven away or trailered!pretty good security systems on those beasts you would think!

luke041, Dec 4, 7:27am
I was road testing a customers car (early 90's black one) last friday and got pulled over by police 3 times in about 20mins checking to see if it was the one.

zephyrheaven, Dec 4, 7:33am
C6 is 05 so why would they mistake that old haggered 90's shape for one!

luke041, Dec 4, 6:21pm
I know that but cops didnt, it was on dealer plates which didnt help waited about 10mins for another cop to turn up the first time to tell the other cop it was an old one!

zephyrheaven, Dec 4, 9:17pm
ha ha, oh dear! I suspect the motor & box will be in a crate somewhere by now - the rest of the car is too one off (rhd) to be resaleable - maybe in Dubai

brokebloke1, Dec 4, 9:38pm
ive heard that the corvette is owned by a cop thats why they are keen to get it back

pandai, Dec 15, 11:36pm
Haha it was found in Bishopdale outside under a sheet.

How daft are some people.

pollymay, Dec 15, 11:40pm
-_-

Foolproof plan right thar.

foxdonut, Dec 15, 11:43pm
There was a guy in Melbourne who swiped the countries only Aston Martin DB5 and left it in his garage until he could figure out what he was going to do with it.

He got busted about 3 months later for driving like a 'tard outside his house in a Honda Accord and they found it still there.

Turns out you can't just change the details on the only one of its type in the country and stick it on e-bay.

elect70, Dec 16, 1:41am
I remember when upper hutt police senior sargentsmrs car got nicked , every cop had the details & told to keep a good look out for it .They found it within 3 days .Yet my mrsmini got nicked they couldnt find ityet it turnedup parked2 doors down from cops placeneighbors had rung police about it after 2 weeks sitting out front .He had to drive past it every day , helpfull buggers

zooki007, Dec 16, 6:17am
Paul Kelly's.

pandai, Dec 16, 6:25am
Sure it wasn't Mike Pero's!

zooki007, Dec 16, 9:43am
OOPS sorry you're right.
Was in our local rag the other day.

thejazzpianoma, Dec 16, 10:19am
I remember when the Chief of Police woke up to find his work issued Holden on blocks on the car pad outside his house. Lovely picture on the front page of the paper too.
Great day that was!

richardmayes, Jul 6, 2:00am
Quite. That's the sort of car you steal when the Dr has given you 6 weeks to live, the morphine's not really helping any more, and you'd rather go out taking the Homer tunnel at 200mph and straight over the drop-off at the bottom, than lie around for weeks in a hospice waiting for misery to happen.