New falcon 335 kw

Page 1 / 2
hfc2, Jun 13, 9:08am
This new falcon super charged genuine 335bog standard has got to be the first genuine muscle car from Aussie since the xy/ monaro, just listen on you tube to this animal. Well done fpr, at last a real car . I WANT one.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:10am
phase 4 was fasterr than the phase 3. so your xy wasn't the last aussie muscle.

hfc2, Jun 13, 9:13am
True , but shame it wasn,t mass produced.

trogedon, Jun 13, 9:17am
There must be a lot of small penises in Australia to produce cars like that.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:18am
yes it is, I must say, no matter how much power the new falcon has I just can't get excited about them, cant see them being hugely sought after in 40 years time sort of thing. although a new donkey in my xb ute could be good for a laugh.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:18am
from their cycling pants being too tight you reckon trog!

hfc2, Jun 13, 9:22am
Just have a look and listen . real new musclle at last. Fast Car.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:24am
you havent posted a link, would have to be new styling to get me going, fg etc leave me cold.

trogedon, Jun 13, 9:25am
Hey, that's my excuse.

hfc2, Jun 13, 9:32am
Computer illiteriate, just look on you tube new GT 335 coyote Falcon.

hfc2, Jun 13, 9:35am
Also xacoon, i have a worked big block XB, cool car . awesome sound but give this car a chance.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:44am
does it still look like an fg!

hfc2, Jun 13, 9:50am
YEP,but at least in goes, look on you tube under fg 335 sound car advice. Cheers. i know what you mean but.

xacoon, Jun 13, 9:54am
I would still rather have a car that I can walk out to in the morning and think damn thats a good looking vehicle, than walk out to something that went really well and just left me cold styling wise, skyline is a prime example, yeh some of them may go well but I will never own one purely on the fact they are the blandest vehicle ever built.

xacoon, Jun 13, 10:02am
and when ya think about it, the phase 3 was 287kw, the phase 4 was a smidgeon over 300kw. roughly a kw a year improvement since then!

peejeles, Jun 13, 10:22am
i saw a blue one with white stripes and torque thrust style wheels. hell it looked good.

fordguy17, Jun 13, 9:56pm
I think they look sexy as hell. But I would rather have the blown Coyote in my LTD.

jarrod261, Jun 13, 10:39pm
Like a Brock VK SS.
Holden have made some retro holdens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=6UmVmys4LDs

bmwnz, Jun 13, 10:55pm
+1

Maybe its shallow, but I really love the look of my car. The performance is nowhere near as important to me, particularly in light of the speed restrictions in this country.

timmo1, Jun 14, 4:30am
Still hampered by its chassis.as are most muscle cars

nave12, Jun 14, 6:26am

wrong2, Jun 14, 6:47am
the coyote is a great replacement for anyone looking to get their muscle wagon handeling better

will be interesting to see how much boost that block can handel - the iron modular was a beast

wrong2, Jun 14, 6:49am
google "EFIJY"

wrong2, Jun 14, 6:56am
yawnies dude

seriously

wrong2, Jun 14, 7:15am
could have done without your name on those nave :-)