New falcon 335 kw

Page 2 / 2
serf407, Jun 14, 7:20am
The Aussie Rules shorts must do some damage, they make budgie smugglers look like baggies.

xacoon, Jun 14, 8:42am
why pray tell! sorry I just cant do modern vehicles, if I test drive anything it will be a new ranger when they come out later this year. I have no ambition of buying a new falcon, dont really see the point of testing one! reckon with the pinger one of those would cost me I could build a pretty sweet xa that would be just as much fun to drive and a lot more stylinh

hfc2, Jun 14, 8:44am
Negative , negative, at least a step in the right direction re 335 falcon. This is a real modern day muscle car. There ain,t ganna be be a coup or body change, get over it. No use crying over yesterday.

xacoon, Jun 14, 8:48am
whos being negative! I prefer the styling of yesteryear, whats wrong with that!

hfc2, Jun 14, 9:02am
So do i but i love xa/ xb/ xc coups i thinkthe 351 and 427 big block motors are fords trophies. but we have to move on, what other vehicle( modern muscle would we buy! )

xacoon, Jun 14, 9:09am
nah the dfv and the cammer are fords best efforts. all I was saying is that I can build a fuel injected big block xa with strut front and coil rear cheaper than I can buy the car in question for. and have something I am proud to drive, I dont think I could get that same sense of satisfaction with a new falcon. simply, they dont give me any inspiration to go driving. each to their own, just my opinion.

meow_mix, Jun 14, 12:58pm
I don't agree with you there xacoon.The Falcon will soon be replaced with the American Taurus or Mondeo which have transverse V6 engines so there sure won't be anymore blown V8 models.It's good that the last of the sporty Falcons was truly fast, I think they will become instantly collectable.

cheers

meow_mix aka namespace