Apology to my fellow Motoring messageboarders

Page 1 / 3
mk3zephyr, Jun 12, 9:12am
Seems i have upset a few people in the thread "funny/weird names for cars" (which has been taken off my the TM Moderators) The names of the cars i had were the makes and models named after men who like a bit of man on man action.
I received this email from TM after enquiring what the warning was for
Hi Glenn,
Thanks for contacting us.
The language used within your post was entirely homophobic and offensive. If you continue to use this kind of language in future posts, your access to the message board will be removed.
As I outlined in my previous email, we are not discussing other posts, but yours. Yours was inappropriate due to the offensive language you used, and thus a warning was issued. If you continue using this language in your emails to us, your membership status on the site may be reviewed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
If you have further questions regarding this issue please reply and we will answer your email as soon as possible.
Regards,
Andrew
After enquiring as to whether other posters would be receiving warnings for similar posts and language used in that thread, I was told by the moderator above that No, Only my one was to receive a warning and if i didnt like what others had posted then i was to contact TM. Sorry i'm not a nark so i wont be dobbing others in.
Sorry to those Motoring messageboarders i have offended

muzz67, Jun 12, 9:16am
Well, I wasn't offended. Carry on sir!

ginga4lyfe, Jun 12, 9:21am
too many people taking offense over nothing, pathetic really, oh-well, Life carry's on

skittles93, Jun 12, 9:23am
A long time ago.when the gays weren't so up in your face about it.

trogedon, Jun 12, 9:23am
Man, taking a thread off for that is pretty.umm, gay.

berg, Jun 12, 9:24am
I'm with him

guider1, Jun 12, 9:26am
Mk3 for President!

mazzyz, Jun 12, 9:26am
R U sure!

berg, Jun 12, 9:29am
LOL Im with him on his opinion of this travesty against our fellow message boarder. That better!

muzz67, Jun 12, 9:31am
Its that kind of talk that got MK3 in trouble in the first place!

mazzyz, Jun 12, 9:32am
Yeah, don't mind me, I'm just being a goose.

matarautrader, Jun 12, 9:35am
guider1- Mk3 for President!

Im with him!

mk3zephyr, Jun 12, 9:37am
Hi mazzyz,
This is a warning.
The language used within your post was entirely Fowl and offensive to other sorts of Poultry. If you continue to use this kind of language in future posts, your access to the message board may be removed
Your cooperation is appreciated.
If you have further questions regarding this issue please reply and we will answer your email as soon as possible.
Regards,
A Prat.

mazzyz, Jun 12, 9:40am
oooooh!
I'm not the egg who started this, look ^^ there's guys teamin' up all over the show.

muzz67, Jun 12, 9:48am
Thats it !Now I'm offended! You must be homophobic, therefore you must be banned or at least seriously rogered!

outbidyou2, Jun 12, 9:49am
Preety sad how far political correctness streaches these days, one of our workers had his wife leave him for another women, take the kids (of course) and she stayed in the home. He lashed out one day and called her gay. well he had to duck and cover, laywers next and all sorts of nastiness because she's a dike. sorry tm

vjregal770, Jun 12, 10:15am
Free speech Kiwi-style, eh bro!

Let's run another identical thread, except we'll run with anti-white, anti-hetero, anti-Christian and anti-male names.

I'm sure they'll take instant action (pass the Tui please).

pauloc, Jun 12, 10:34am
Surely trade me moderators know that only 3-4% ( their numbers by the way) only ever read these boards!

roys351, Jun 12, 10:41am
man i always thought motoring was the thread where no one gets upset exept maybe _j_0_h_n759-

intrade, Jun 12, 10:43am
a few days ago we all got a warning about blabla bla and if it happened again we be banned well i got one for posting the phone number from supagas

mk3zephyr, Jun 12, 10:58am
i even got a warning for posting a link to that joke autoparts website where you can buy stuff like muffler bearings, elbow grease, left handed screwdrivers etc etc. Even when i mentioned to them that it is a joke website and the products dont actually exist they said the warning still stands as you can buy products from the website. ummmmm yea ok, good one thicko. Just goes to show that the intelligence of some of their staff members isnt too flash

dent, Jun 12, 11:03am
Man there scared of any competition arnt they. Yet once again common sense dosnt come in to there line of thinking. Im really wondering what gay religious goose is running this show. WOOPS

guider1, Jun 12, 11:03am
Yes. so please make sure you wash your hands before typing or they may take offence at the state of your unhealthy lifestyle also.

carmedic, Jun 12, 11:08am
Entirely, yeah right, it even offended the homophobes and we can't have that!

vjregal770, Jun 12, 11:18am
Maybe they're just *hetero*phobes!