Apology to my fellow Motoring messageboarders

Page 3 / 3
flitt, Jun 13, 9:19pm
Your 'right' way around is almost a catchphrase around here. An important aspect of my point is that those offended by the PC complaints are complaining that the PC persons should not get offended. Do you not think that there is a contradiction here!

crzyhrse, Jun 13, 9:25pm
No contradiction. The PC fools don't get to tell everyone else what to do because they've taken offence at a joke - they can get stuffed.

crzyhrse, Jun 13, 9:30pm
You misinterpret his position. It's the inconsistency. The seemingly sheer randomness of the issue of these reprimands. It seems we're being treated like children. Yet you have to be 18 to have an account.

Welcome to the land of contradiction.

flitt, Jun 13, 9:34pm
I don't. In the first line of my reply I give an example of the seemingly randomness with my undeserved warning. I explain that by pointing out that TM don't have time to trawl through 5 pages of posts looking for who 'really deserves' the warnings.

vjregal770, Jun 13, 10:04pm
Aha - I think I see where the confusion lies. It's not a case of the rest of us being "offended" by the continuous complaints by the nanas here as you say. It's just that many of us are sick of it - that's the point we're making here. Not offended, just fed up. Big difference.

Nor is anyone saying that they or anyone else *should not* get offended. Frankly, I don't believe they take offence at what they go running to Nanny TradeMe about in the first place. They just do it simply because they know they can. It makes them feel self-righteous and gives temporary alleviation to their inherent social retardation and deep-seated insecurities.

flitt, Jun 13, 10:17pm
I think in some cases some ARE saying that they should not get offended. And, there's not a lot wrong with that. I would like to say to them; 'you should not get offended'. The rest of what you say here, I agree.

flitt, Jun 9, 7:05pm
lol, this is getting a bit 'wordy'. I understand your point vjregal. Being annoyed at PCness is healthy enough I agree.