Speed Camera. HELP!

Page 3 / 3
kevin_the_kiwi, Jun 10, 5:13am

antwerp87, Jun 10, 5:17am
Are you that much of an insensitive person after reading most of the posts in here and think he should get away with doing 60k over the limit. What if it was your mother father sister brother girlfriend or wife that he hit while doing that speed! Would you sit in the court room thinking that same thing while he is sentenced for reckless indangerment! Or thinking what we think. That he should never be behind the wheel and should loose his license!

gedo1, Jun 10, 6:35am
Answer to your original question.The Speed Camera Operator will not always use the flash so if you didn't see a flash you may still get the speeding notice.Also at the 170kph you mentioned elsewhere be aware that is worth $630.No demerit points for speed camera.currently. but it may be on the way in the near future.

oddbits, Jun 10, 6:40am
yes 60 is a bit much,but what causes delays and road rage more, alwaysan idiot travelling on the motorway at 70-80k why cant they at least do the speed limit like everyone else . Im not excessive Ill travel the speed that the majority are doing .
Oh and another thing half the comments on here are to wind people up which they do becuase kiwis are losing there sense of humour I see your a newbie and a bit of a stiff one at that

antwerp87, Jun 10, 6:54am
Not a newbie. I've actually been around for nearly 10 years. Just been overseas for a few years. So created new account. As for being stiff the only thing stiff is my back. I just feel strongly about excessive speed.

spead, Jun 10, 7:59am
wait for the mail delivery

pentium4, Jun 10, 10:56am
Actually peoples i dont drive a skyline I drive a BMW, a very high powered BMW. Now i got 140k again in a safe area, and found that my GPS only says im going 120k, looks like my speedo is 20k or so off. I might be safe afterall.

Speeding is in the blood, yeah gotta problem with it!

johnf_456, Jun 10, 10:58am
No its not in the blood and yes we do have a problem with it your an idiot thats puts peoples lives and safety at risk. The sooner you are off the road the better, safe area yeah right/

pentium4, Jun 10, 11:23am
cool bro.

smac, Jun 10, 8:17pm
How does this make it the airbag that kills you!

desertcolt07, Jun 10, 8:53pm
130! you deserve it!

buckyboy, Jun 10, 9:04pm
when will people learn that SPEED and BOOZE kill! It's written on billboards and on tv ads everywhere!

smac, May 29, 12:07pm
You didn't answer the question. You said that because airbags only protect against an initial impact, they can kill you. This makes no sense.