Fuel economy. What are the most economical cars

Page 2 / 2
ema1, Jun 9, 1:03am
No thanks I prefer to die of old age.

johnf_456, Jun 9, 1:18am
If a nana is obeying the law what is a real nana that drives at 60 and cant pick up shes riding the clutch. But if the road toll is coming down looking at the stats from five years ago then thats great. The less lifes lost the better.

glennalan, Jun 9, 1:26am
Fuel economy is one thing, maintenance costs should be taken into account too. Some of the budget models wear out bits and pieces quickly.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 9, 1:57am
Following on from that. I remember reading once that the most efficient engines of all on a HP/Quantity of fuel basis. are those giant engines they put in supertankers and the likes.

petermcg, Jun 9, 4:29am
The most economical car is the one that you buy for peanuts and when you sell it you get a lot more for it. Not the one that costs $30,000 and sells for $12,000

wrong2, Jun 9, 7:02am
its how YOU feel. obviously you cant beat physics. & obviously your chuffed with repeating basic info

i dont know why your letting onfacts about the super economical to me when : 1) it misses the point being made about liters / HP

& 2) its not secret squirrel info that only the super clever jazz has come upon.

so if you like being patronised, stick to the mechanically ignorant you obviously have learned how to impress & keep it off the MB. because generally people here aint

PS, the Puntos CD is only 30. only just as good as the 1989 honda CRX & worse than the Yaris :O

3tomany, Jun 9, 9:21am
yea im getting to old for this sh#t and youre not helping

kiwaza, May 24, 4:43pm
Tesla Roadster. Costs nothing to run apart fromthe $20 per week you may need to put aside to replace the battery pack in due course.