Vehicle Storage around Auckland

douwi230, May 29, 4:41am
I am heading overseas for about 6 months (maybe more) and need to find a good car storage option for my 1965 Mercedes.
I live in Auckland but am willing to look at places an hour or two out of the city.
It needs to be dry, secure, and flexible with the length of time the vehicle is in storage (and I may store another car there as well).
I've looked at the usual suspects (Kennards/Storage King) but does anyone know of any other good options - I just want to make sure I choose right.
Thanks

phillip.weston, May 29, 4:54am
what about a family member that you can trust! probably best for the old girl to be run around the block once a fortnight/month rather than sitting idle for 6+ months. I'm going to go overseas in a few months and I'll be leaving my car with my brother or mother, they just don't know yet :P

tuttyclan, May 29, 6:07am

barbuzz, May 29, 7:29am
Just make sure its not the one that was on "Fair Go" last year where one of the guys from the storage company run up the K's on a couples car stored there whilst they went on a holiday overseas. Looked like the guy was living in it for the weeks the couple were away.

crzyhrse, May 29, 2:29pm
25 days max. And at those rates you wouldn't want to be there any longer either.

bash, Apr 20, 9:09am
we can do a 2 car garage for $150 a month you get your own insurance ,in Drury garage along side a house opisite school