Best concrete wash and best wheel cleaner, go!

phillip.weston, May 21, 11:20pm
as above - what is the best inexpensive concrete wash and what is the most effective alloy wheel cleaner! These alloys are the BBS mesh type and would take forever cleaning by hand - I basically want the most agressive on brake dust/grime cleaner for a reasonable budget.

Go!

joanie32, May 21, 11:42pm
chlorine on concrete works well. Get xy12 fromecolab or similar and mix 50/50. spray on and hose off after a couple of mins.

jason18, May 22, 12:13am
I use the steam cleaner at go bus works mint!

clark20, May 22, 12:55am
I use spray and wipe cleaner on my wheels, it cuts thru the greasy stuff and brake dust.

grangies, May 22, 12:56am
Selly's Sugar Soap for the wheels.

tarshao, May 22, 2:23am
i use kerosine on mine and then braso polish gets all the road tar and brake dust off with little effort

sharchew, May 22, 2:44am
What about Buggeroff the fella in the add says it takes anything off

carmedic, May 22, 5:14am
BNT used to sell a product called Ripper it was brilliant, they stopped selling it and changed to some other crap brand. I noticed last week my local Partmaster was selling Ripper, so that will be my new source.

phillip.weston, May 22, 5:40am
Yep they've already been water blasted got about 1/3-1/2 of the crap off but there's still stuck on brake dust and grime. I don't mind if it's a harsh compound these wheels are old anyway - I just want them silver instead of the brown they are at the moment.

bobwyn, May 22, 6:46am
oven cleaner for stain mag wheels, washing powder and turps and scubbing brush for concrete.

jason18, Mar 19, 11:17am
I got 5 litres of degreaser here if ya want to use some.