How to stop car windows fogging up

Page 2 / 2
neville48, May 16, 6:34am
so now you are going to cause the price of potatoes to rise through undersupply due to motorists cutting them in half to demist their car windows, the price of fish and chips is already through the roof and chippies aint gettin cheaper.geez , and then theres world cup rugby coming up and we have a potato shortage about to happen .what the !

johnf_456, May 16, 6:35am
lol^

lookoutas, May 16, 7:59am
#11 hit the nut. You asked if it could be due to a water leak - it is.

bluecambridge, May 16, 8:12am
Let's hope we don't have anything like the irish potato famine - then we'll all be finished

mrsoundman1, May 16, 8:17am
If you have damp carpets due to a leak this will cause fogging of windows remove carpets dry and replace locate and repair leak .

lookoutas, May 16, 8:56am
And #35 too -

xacoon, May 16, 9:37am
so I'm not allowed to work on my cars because I dont have a piece of paper with some writing on! shit I had better sell all my 70s toys then, get a mechanic to come out every time the tractor is due for an oil change, hire an engineer every time I need to change a tyne on the power harrows. who do I call when I need a tyre on the ride on lawnmower pumped up! what about your quote "want it done right! do it yourself" that only aplies to those with a piece of paper yeh!

a18a, May 16, 10:34am
I press that little orange button with a picture of a windscreen and some squiggly lines going through it.

n1smo_gtir, May 16, 1:36pm
think wat the other guy meant was to work commercially on cars you need a mechanical cert except for tyre changes. of course you can do whatever the f u like to your own car but to be in business you need to be certified. i sure hell wouldn't pay a garage $70 an hour to do work on my car if the mechanics they got have no approved qualifications. would you!

n1smo_gtir, Feb 27, 6:44am
believe it or not i have come across idiots who thinks they know it all but: can't tell the diff between a dipstick for the auto tranny and the oil sump, people who can't translate the point number to psi given by manufacturer to indicate how much air to pump into the tires, people who don't tighten the wheel nut using the cross or star pattern etc.