XB Falcon Coupe value ?

Page 2 / 2
gunhand, May 6, 11:10pm
Thats It.

elect70, May 7, 1:39am
origonal deoxidine was the best butOSH had it removed from saleyears ago ,

xacoon, May 7, 5:08am
brunox it is then. will have to see if the "gurus" at local repco stare at me blankly or not when I ask for it

xacoon, May 7, 5:16am
havent got feck all choice here, just the gormless wonders at repco really. if I cant find it I might have a yarn to my panelbeater see if he can get his hands on some for me.

gunhand, May 7, 5:29am
Repco will have K&H brand on hand. Brunox comes in 1ltr I think or maybe 600mil bottle. Its been a while since I had any LOL. we used to supply it to the local freezing works because it was MAF approved.
If you get some use a spray bottle to apply as then you dont waste anymore than needed like when using a brush.
I tested these products by getting a rusty panel and doing half in rustkill and leaving the other then tossed it outside. It works very well.
And Ive just had my nephews XE ute turn up today to paint(god save me) and 2 years ago we put patches over the rust holes and just brushed on brunox and left it. Its still the same today just the way we it was left.

lookoutas, Jan 21, 10:13pm
Reinforce the comments about checking for rust.
Wonder if it's the same one I saw in a shed a couple of years back at the Mt. Never did think the guy was gunna finish it, but I thought it had running gear.
Would be a good one to get - buy a written-off XR8, and do a transplant.