Rego. Does any one know if you stillable to get a month of rego tradeing in the car and got to get more rego and dont want spend

vr4_legnum, May 5, 9:29am
Does any one know if you still/able to get a month of rego! Tradeing in the car and got to get more rego and dont want spend the money on 3 months if i dont have too. Thanks

im_andrew, May 5, 9:31am
Ask for form MR27 at your postshop/AA / VTNZ etc.

jasongroves, May 5, 9:42am
You can get a license for 1 day if you wish.
MR27 as above.

mymummyrox1, May 5, 9:43am
yep you can

intrade, May 5, 10:20am
as long as the license has not run out already you can use the form above

unideck, May 6, 4:21am
Come on Fish haha, you should know that.

johnf_456, May 6, 4:24am
+1 Just can't do less than 3 online.

johnf_456, May 6, 4:25am
You should know that is not the case you can do it even for one day if you want.

tuttyclan, May 6, 9:27am
How much for a day for a car!

jasongroves, May 7, 1:59am
Dunno.I'm not that cheap;)
The less you buy the more uneconomical though. Still cheaper than a fine I guess.

intrade, May 7, 1:59am
dont forget you can only extend it by 1 day you cant get 1 day if it has expired 2 weeks ago. 1 day after it expired the minimum is 3 month to be added.

intrade, May 7, 2:05am
also you can do 15 month with that same form instead of 12 month.
I have had some big problems as i was going to add 15 month on my diesel when they added 200$ per year to the licensing . the problem was the car was on hold and it would not let em do 15 month from scratch it said something about locked up what ever it was the nice lady rang them and got them to unlock it so she could add the 15 month. As when i would have done 12 month and then another 3 month that would have worked but it would have cost me 2 fees not just one . and the purpose of this was to save me money not cost extra.
This is how i also found out about the 1 day and it cant be added after the licensing hadexpired. but since my car was on hold i had a caseand they unlocked it as they called it for me to get the 15 month in one hit.

smac, May 7, 3:16am
Incorrect. An MR27 can be completed on a vehicle with an already expired licence. There may have been some other issue that needed sorted, but the fact it was expired was not the problem. I'd say the agent just misinterpreted what they were told the issue was.

tuttyclan, May 7, 4:17am
Wow $ 3,058 per year if you were going to register it like that every day
12 months costs around 78 cents per day
As long as car was not registered before 11 days after paying for one day it will cost the same over a 12 month period.
To save money the day rego could not be repeated for 12 days and longer(longer the better)

tuttyclan, May 7, 4:26am
Trouble is with CVL you could not have the car registered part time (A day) nether would it be possible on exemtion!

smac, Jan 21, 4:45pm
Yup, as long as it's been on exemption for at least 3 months, you could licence for one day, it's won't backdate, then whack it back on exemption. But the 3 month counter starts again.