Carjam. What a waste of time i had someone tell me last night my car had no wof and rego because according to carjam last warran

rthomas80, Jan 28, 5:50am
what a waste of time i had someone tell me last night my car had no wof and rego because according to carjam last warrant was august 2010 and failed febuary 2011 and is on exempt class A rego, it has had 2 wofs since then and hasnt been on class A rego for over a year

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 28, 5:54am
Not a waste of time. They were simply too stupid to read the page properly.

rthomas80, Jan 28, 5:55am
well that was the info on it i checked myself it says no current wof or rego and it does have it

aragorn2003, Jan 28, 5:55am
did they do the quick basic free look up! then it would say at the top of the page that this info is valid as of 'insert date' which would be the last time someone paid for the full check , that is why its free , you need to pay to get the up to date info

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 28, 5:56am
Sounds like you're not much better.

rthomas80, Jan 28, 5:57am
that will be it then it does not have free up to date info

edangus, Jan 28, 6:02am
Na, you just have to be a registered user

edangus, Jan 28, 6:02am
Rego number.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 28, 6:03am
ZQ6078.

We seem to be on a bit of a run here tonight.

morrisman1, Jan 28, 6:05am
it does if you log in then use one of your three free monthly checks, then you can update a report or make one for a car that hasnt had one done before. Learn how to use it properly before you go bashing it. It costs them every time we do a free update on a car so to reduce the cost they cache reports and only update them when someone requests an up to date report

edangus, Jan 28, 7:29am
When will people learn to use stuff properly!

Didn't think to look at his profile for the plate (bit of a doungy meself huh)

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 29, 5:40am

clark20, Jan 29, 5:56am
Somethings wrong with mine, states I did 200,000km in two weeks, and a years fuel will be $1,450,000. I better get another job.

Maybe it's wrong.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 29, 6:01am
Better dust off the fishnets and find yourself a corner!

intrade, Jan 29, 10:06am
carjam only displays what somone checked last. to see up to date info one has to login and use one of his 3 free a month lookups.
Created on: 28 January 2012 at 7:49pm 1 day ago update ?

outbidyou2, Jan 29, 10:11am
annoying guy

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 29, 10:34am
stupid guy.