JEEP CHEROKEE PARTS 94-95 WANTED

johnd_2, Apr 23, 12:11am
Does anyone have the fake wood trim for the transmission tunnel & the auto trans foot rest for sale please! Anyone got a good USA website for buying parts for 93 -95 Cherokees!

johnd_2, Apr 23, 1:11am
Hi Rob Man, you'd think so wouldn't you, but these parts seem hard to find. Thanks for your interest.

chris_051, Apr 23, 1:20am
Check out in parts for sale, there is someone on the North Shore wrecking a green Limited that has been rolled, my mate bought a rear axle shaft on it, he should have the parts you need cheers.

Ohh and avoid the wreckers, you could pick up a de registered one complete for the prie those theiving bastards would charge ya.

johnd_2, Apr 23, 2:34am
Many thanks for the interest Rob Man & Chris. Yeah I tried a wrecker & got screwed, the parts weren't from the model quoted & some electrical stuff didn't work. Tried the guy with the rolled one, got a couple of bits but he didn't have everything I was looking for unfortunately. Please keep the ideas coming.

chris_051, Apr 23, 3:00am
john I have one that I wrecked down the line in the Waikato and I think it still has the centre console and foot rest, from memory. I'm not going down there til next weekend if you can hold out that long. BTW I'm pretty sure they don't have the wood trim on the centre console only on the radio, speedo surround on the dash!

johnd_2, Apr 23, 10:21pm
Hi Chris. I'm happy to wait until next weekend. I'm new to this, so I don't know how to post a photo I have of the console trim[from a '94] I could email it to you, but again I don't know if it's against the rules to ask for an email address or maybe 'phone number. Can someone advise please!

jellybeanbee04, Apr 23, 10:53pm
There is a place in CHCH that stocks and sells new and second hand jeep parts, our mechanic gave me the name of it when I had a Jeep. Never needed anything, but he said I'd never have a problem getting parts if I did. I can't remember it though sorry!

johnd_2, Dec 4, 4:18pm
Thanks jellybeanbee. I'll see if I can track it down.