Mazda Familia manual - loose shifter

toominator_phil, Apr 15, 3:04am
Can anyone point me in the right direction here! I can't find out any info on how to remove the slop from my shifter, or even a reference to this type of shifter being in Familia/323/Protege.

It's an above the floor type one. All the info I've been able to find has related to through the floor type shifters. I'm not sure why this one is different, perhaps because it's 4wd or otherwise because its a Japanese domestic model (or both!).

I'm assuming that it's a similar process and it's worn bushings that are at fault! If so does anyone know where I'd be likely to get bushes from! I'm assuming Mazda NZ won't be too interested since it's an import.

Link to photo of my shifter:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/UGH6liPLhS8OGYe37-FpOkN0zmSnIVWZ79v1X3Ruets!feat=directlink

Any help or pointing-in-the-right-directio-
ning would be appreciated!

gmphil, Apr 15, 5:32am
local wreaker or mazda nz can bring in from japan

guest, Sep 25, 11:31pm
Oh my gosh you saddled yoeurslf with a $657 monthly car payment right out of college???? Good grief! Great post to warn others.I paid $1500 cash for my 1997 chevy cavalier with 160,000 miles about one year into college and it lasted me through my first two post-college jobs, moving from Maryland to FL and then to TX, and through the purchase of my first home (all that took place in 6 years). What a great car that was! Hardly any repairs either.Welcome to Yakezie!

guest, Sep 26, 5:54pm
???????: (17 ?????? 2013 01:14)??????????: 0, ????????????: 0, ??????: ?????doxycycline purchase dolycycxine 100 mg treatment for chlamydia dolycycxine hyclate no prescription dolycycxine buy in thailand dolycycxine hyclate 100 mg penicillin cost dolycycxine 20mg dolycycxine cats buy what does dolycycxine pills look likewhere to buy flagyl suspension quanto costa flagyl tac dung cua thuoc flagyl 250mg flagyl 500 mg metronidazol via oral flagyl tablets 400mg used for flagyl dogs cost where to buy flagyl in uk where can i buy flagyl metronidazolewhat is the mode of action of metronidazole in giardiasis buy metronidazole fish metronidazole 500 mg no prescription metronidazole 500 mg tab pliva how long does metronidazole gel stay in your body metronidazole 500 mg 4 tablets at once cost of metronidazole flagyl how long can a dog stay on metronidazole | |