Looking for 1989 - 1994 Ford Fairlane LTD V8

lizkut, Mar 27, 8:02pm
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a Ford Fairlane LTD V8, I know they're incredibly rare to come by but I really liked that shape of the Fairlane and i'm really after the LTD model and was wondering if anyone is selling one! or knows someone selling one! Appreciate any replies, thanks.

myjg33, Mar 27, 10:45pm
the v8 wasnt available until 91,from then on it was an option.

franc123, Mar 27, 10:52pm
Going to be far easier to get a Fairlane, although the odd ex govt LTD pops up for sale, get a search saved in your favourites list.Yep no factory V8's prior to end '91, all the early ones were 3.9's.

jezz43, Mar 27, 10:54pm
theres a silver one in wanganui with a set of mags on it. i think it was up for sale till about 3 months ago when i last saw it.

curlcrown, Mar 28, 2:03am
I have a 1990 3.9 LTD still in regular use. Still have the original book and it says a V8 was available.

fordfan29, Mar 28, 3:01am
Assume You mean the EB-ED long wheelbase v8. Which has a differant model designation.Their like hens teeth. I only know of one in the naki which isnt for sale. You will have to just put a long term wanted to buy on here. Email ford related car clubs, haunt swap meets and car fairs, Poke your head in at caryards to see if one comes in as a trade, See one in the street leave notes on their windscreen. You couldpay anything from like a thousand bucks for a grandpa one on a roadside to god knows what for one from a yard if they know how much you want one. Good luck their a cool shape, Best of the post xy era fairlanes i reaken

lookoutas, Mar 28, 3:52am
Often do work on a 6 cylinder ex Govt one.

lizkut, Mar 28, 4:27am
Hey everyone thanks for the reply, really appreciate it but, the link doesn't work sorry! do you by any chance know his user name so I can look it up! thanks.

mig5, Mar 28, 5:11am
Try Mike, username falconfutura, think he had one of those listed last week, hotrodpete's link is someone called fairlane1 so maybe search that name too.

lookoutas, Mar 29, 4:56am
"Smack"

lookoutas, Mar 29, 4:59am
The engine mounts on that ex Govt car are oil filled, and cost a fortune to replace if they stuff-up. (As one did)

myjg33, Mar 29, 6:16am
Listing #: 364265468

lizkut, Mar 29, 6:53am
seen that one, not the shape i'm after, i want the one before that shape, the really square looking thing

yeahm8, Sep 8, 3:01pm
I see them on here all the time, mostly fairlanes but the odd LTD comes up.most are tidy and factory but I suppose it depends on how much you want to spend.