Dim Drivers, are you one?

Page 3 / 3
gadgetman, Aug 24, 10:41am
Fog lights are illegal if there is no fog! Fog lights are more often likely be poorly adjusted and because they are so low means they are more likely to dazzle oncoming drivers.

gadgetman, Aug 24, 10:51am
Why not, safety is so important that it does not go out of date as long as there are idiots driving with dim lights on.

Why are you responding to this thread, perhaps you are interested on driving safety!

gadgetman, Aug 24, 11:03am
I don't quite understand what you mean! I do not feel superior as I know that I am not bulletproof anymore. I had enough accidents to wisen up. Roadsides are littered crosses and flowers in memory of some more unfortunate drivers who overestimated their skills. R.I.P.

johnf_456, Aug 24, 11:09am
Because this thread has had its day, threads on these boards do not go on constant for 3 months. We just get a bit sick of it to be honest, we like new fresh topic's to talk about. Not the same old dribble going on for 3 months. Im sure you would to if you talked the same thing for months.

gadgetman, Aug 25, 5:54am
So what is your stance on the issue! Who are those we you are talking about! Dim drivers perhaps!

johnf_456, Aug 25, 6:13am
^ Everyone this thread has had its day

gadgetman, Nov 28, 9:07pm
Wonder why my starting comment was deleted!