Transmission costs.

butter8, Mar 21, 6:36am
Can anyone give me a rough price range for a new transmission for a mazda. thanks.!

mantagsi, Mar 21, 6:38am
Let me get out my crystal ball. hmm. model, year, etc. it all seems a little foggy to me.

jezz43, Mar 21, 6:38am
mazda what! auto or manual! year!

butter8, Mar 21, 6:39am
Mazda Demio 1996. =)

butter8, Mar 21, 6:39am
Automatic. You must be able to tell this is a women posting. mahahaha.

pollymay, Mar 21, 6:46am
Fitted or just the trans!

butter8, Mar 21, 6:46am
fitted.

moosie_21, Mar 21, 6:46am
Just read ur last two threads. Don't assume you automatically need a new gearbox. It could just be the accelerator cable has come loose or something small. Get it checked out by your mechanic (DO NOT go to Midas, Pitstop etc.) and see what they say. Come back here and tell us what they have said to you and we can go from there. Awful lot of assuming going on right now!

butter8, Mar 21, 6:47am
Lol. thanks Moosie. Just brought the car today. So I'm hoping its nothing major.

butter8, Mar 21, 7:58pm
Ok. so car has just been looked at, and its nothing. Its just because its such a small motor, my last car was a big Nissan Maxima, and down sizing to a wee Mazda Demio had me thinking something was the matter with it.lol. Motor, Transmission etc etc is all in great condition. car turns out to be a great purchase. Thank goodness. ! Thanks for input .!

elect70, Mar 21, 11:55pm
Autos in baby cars, wonder they cantget up to speed limit faster than walkingwith so much of its little power used just to drive the auto .

moosie_21, Aug 9, 7:01pm
Well glad to hear that. Next time make sure you get the car checked BEFORE you buy it! Cheers