Nissan to join V8 Supercars

Page 4 / 4
foxdonut, Feb 10, 7:33am
So, make them slower and less efficient!

dante055, Feb 10, 7:44am
gotta do something.i'm a huge v8 and f1 fan.but they becoming lame.once they become single file you might as well turn it off.the best racing i've watch of late was the back end of the f1 field.by adding a new brand ain't gona change nothing

grangies, Feb 10, 7:52am
I wonder how a race prepped Porsche Panemera would go against the Fuglon and Cumadore!

mokaubach, Feb 10, 7:59am
Interesting!.yeah right, its the beginning of the end for V8SC. Nissan will be able to use either the Ford or the Chev engine in their so called Nissan race car. Very little will be Nissan at all, Skoda may as well be next.

foxdonut, Feb 10, 8:09am
It would get trounced.

No one wants to admit it, but there aren't many racers faster than the v8 sc's

bubbles244, Feb 10, 8:25am
I have to agree, I loved my VK's and VL's not because there were the greatest cars out but because I grew up watching tom walkinshaw and peter brock thrashing the tits off them over the mountain, just at the introduction of the turbo 4wd's

mantagsi, Feb 10, 11:47am
Quite funny about the whole 'such and such a car is better than V8SC'. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against V8SC but I am not a fan either. I was lucky enough to spend many weeks tooling around in a supercharged LS1 commodore, 6spd manual, *roughly* 650 rwhp and it had plenty of fruit such as outstanding brakes, quite good suspension (for a commie) etc. Now, I am not the worlds best driver, but I know for a fact that even though this car had similar power to a V8SC, it would have been so utterly trounced as to not even be funny. I absolutely love GTRs but I've got to agree, when fairs fair is applied, I would be pretty damned amazed to see a GTR beat the old falcodores at their own game. Does that post actually make any sense!