Used tyres

ava3, Feb 10, 8:28pm
Am wondering where to go for some cheap used tyres in the South Auckland area. Any help will be appreciated thanks

curlcrown, Feb 10, 8:30pm
Google tyre word otara.

intrade, Feb 10, 8:32pm
i have found used tyres are to expensive. i needed new tyre for my van the tyre place had some used new tyre that had markings from clamped under a car across the sidewall for 100$ and new one was 129$ now the risk of the used tyre being old and damaged from the clamping for only 29$ extra brand new one was far better value for money in my opinion then to risk that a secoundhand one buldges after 2 month

ava3, Feb 10, 8:34pm
Thanks for that, that was easy

curlcrown, Feb 10, 8:42pm
woops tyre world,

kazbanz, Feb 10, 8:42pm
ava- drury tyres ringa a bell!

tonyrockyhorror, Feb 11, 8:22am
Only a church bell.

trdbzr, Feb 11, 10:59pm
look up the username freemason1, tyre world is also good as well, they do cheap wofs and wheel alignments

foxdonut, Feb 12, 1:33am
Even I agree that you're better off buying "Do want happy happy ling ling triangle driver" Chinese brand new tread than used or re tread tires.

owene, Feb 12, 9:52am
Given your geographical location, surely it wouldn't be too hard to locate an identical vehicle and swap the wheels! Do them one by one after parking your own vehicle at least 500m away and then any passerbys would just think you were changing a flattie.

thewomble1, Feb 12, 2:20pm
After mid night plenty on the road side.

cocabowla, Feb 12, 6:20pm
so you tried one whole secondhant tyreshop !dont like shopping around huh !