Stolen courier van in chch please help

crossedup, Feb 18, 11:03pm
Hi, Last nighta lwb transit van, branded Castle Parcels was stolen from petrie st richmond, It is one of two vans like this in chch. It had my quad in the back, Any body spot a castle parcel van please call police.please help me find my van, Thanks . Shannon.

andrea_w, Feb 18, 11:18pm
That sucks and I hope you get it back. effing thieves!
But, what if someone spots the one that isn't stolen .! Don't really want to be reporting that one to police. What's the number plate of the stolen Transit!

crossedup, Feb 18, 11:22pm
Gidday, plate is DOOFX2And the other transit is a highroof, it belongs to a mate, and he knows, Also mine has daylights and rear bars fitted,, any sightings at all would be great, we have looked at the ,Mactoo,,

crossedup, Feb 19, 12:13am
Bump,,

ema1, Feb 19, 12:18am
Man there's a lot of thieving A'holes in Christchurch isn't there.
Bring back old justice .cut their thieving hands off !

v8_mopar, Feb 19, 12:38am
We are going for a drive around the peninsula soon Shannon, will keep a look out for ya

crossedup, Feb 19, 12:39am
thankyou bro,,

crossedup, Feb 19, 3:54am
Bump,,,

crossedup, Feb 19, 9:47pm
Bump,,,,

studio1, Feb 19, 10:10pm
That's a real piss-off. sorry to hear of your loss.

A bit late now but in the future get one of those GPS alarm tracking units. There are some for sale on here. Was a big thread recently from a guy who got his car back because he'd fitted one. Also posted a vid of it on Youtube. He tracked it down to within one house of where it was - turned up there with the cops, then activated the car's horn using his cellphone (great feature eh!)
Cops walk around the back and there's his car on the back lawn.

crossedup, Feb 20, 3:04am
UPDATE! after thesound radio put it over, the cops rang, listner had heard and knew where it was. Recoverd from Dunarnan st in avonside. ignition wrecked. quad gone. ,someone has a new quadbike in avonside,,,,

It is a 2001 suzuki kingquad 4x4 with black tape on a grey seat
bike is red and black.
thakyou to all for your help.