Impounded Car, how long?

Page 2 / 3
friendly_prawn, Feb 28, 2:02am
I thought bugger off wasnt an attack! Now you think Im grumpy! lol
Come on John, make up your mind. Or bugger off!

johnf_456, Feb 28, 2:07am
Lol I said in general / overall.

friendly_prawn, Feb 28, 2:15am
To be honest John.
Life is incredible at the moment. Im proably the happiest I have been in a long time. Doesnt mean Im going to take silly comments like some of yours lying down though. Sorry bud, just being honest. .

bellky, Feb 28, 2:38am
you don't need to be that honest fiendly_prawn

friendly_prawn, Feb 28, 3:10am
I know, I know. But I just cant help myself. I honestly believe honesty is the best policy. Honest I do.

pitchey, Feb 28, 4:00am
Gold winning Thread Derail.

msigg, Feb 28, 5:48am
steve312 is on the money

sfw4, Feb 28, 10:18am
cheers to the contributing Lads. Turns out the Car was being driven by a disqualified driver who somehow got behind the wheel. Obviously Police Officer has to do his job and call tow truck straight away. My Dad knew nothing about it as he was working down Porirua. yep i believe its 28day impound too.

sfw4, Feb 28, 10:19am
yep true. and am i pissed off too!

trdbzr, Feb 28, 1:42pm
You do realize that profiles like that are just trolling profiles setup by people on here who don't have the guts to post up stuff with their real username all the time right!

pollymay, Feb 28, 2:11pm
I've done 200 in a 50 or 70 zone I think. Was hard to read the sign at that speed. This was past a school, it was a V8 with drum brakes. I was on my cellphone at the time taking pictures of my myself to send to underage girls.

True story

cocabowla, Feb 28, 3:24pm
and why is it a joke exactly !

sifty, Feb 28, 6:49pm
if you weren't drinking from a flagon at the same time you are a great big poof.

tonyrockyhorror, Feb 29, 12:18am
Ooooh internet tough guy. Stuff off, noddy.

smac, Feb 29, 1:13am
Ya no impoundment for 200 in a 50, but 51 in a 50 can be if you were racing. weird eh.

hallett76, Feb 29, 4:05am
Lol. You got the reaction you were looking for.my original offer still stands.

moosie_21, Feb 29, 4:47am
If you want to fight each other start a thread called Steveo vs Tony, or better yet, keep it off the boards and e-mail each other back and forth like the lovers you two are. Keep it respectable in here, it isn't General.

johnf_456, Feb 29, 5:32am
Yup ease up guys

tonyrockyhorror, Feb 29, 7:22am
Sure thing, chump. Next time I'm passing through that dump you call home, I'll ask someone where the village idiot lives and pay you a visit.

hallett76, Feb 29, 7:49am
Yep fair call. Just giving the troll the thrashing he deserves.signing out.

hallett76, Feb 29, 9:41am
He might tell on me again.

johnf_456, Feb 29, 9:42am
Good call

rose2004, Apr 10, 6:24am
So if someone else is driving your car, and you're not aware they have been disqualified, they can still impound it for 28 days, even though the care doesn't even belong to the person driving it! Seems a bit rough on the owner of the car to lose their vehicle when they didn't even know that a disqualified person was driving. Is there nothing the owner can do to get their own vehicle back! Seems like legalised theft.

rose2004, Apr 10, 6:24am
So if someone else is driving your car, and you're not aware they have been disqualified, they can still impound it for 28 days, even though the car doesn't even belong to the person driving it! Seems a bit rough on the owner of the car to lose their vehicle when they didn't even know that a disqualified person was driving. Is there nothing the owner can do to get their own vehicle back! Seems like legalised theft.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 10, 7:20am
Yes. But you can appeal. First to the Police, then the District Court.