New Radiator No Air Conditioning

janeysue1, Mar 1, 7:16am
I just got a new radiator in my car today and now the air conditioning isn't going.Is that common! Is it simple to fix!

msigg, Mar 1, 7:21am
Take it back and say so. Maybe just something unplugged.

janeysue1, Mar 1, 7:33am
Yes will do, just hoping its something simple

mugenb20b, Mar 1, 7:40am
It most likely will be, like an unplugged condenser fan. Hopefully they haven't cracked any A/C pipes.

intrade, Mar 1, 7:47am
if they cracked ac pipes then it will cost big bux to fix. i had to remove radiator and aircon cooler on a subaru aircon still worked but condensor is shot showed owner and said its only a matter of time till your ac will stop with corosion like that on aircon cooler.

tonyrockyhorror, Mar 1, 8:30am
Check to make sure they plugged the fan back in.

guest, Sep 25, 5:01pm
????????????? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????????, ??? ???? ???????????????? ????? ?? ?????????, ?????? ???? ?????? ???????? ?? ??????????, ????????? ?? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ???????????? ???????? ? ??? ??? ??????? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ?? ???????????? ????????? ?? ? ???? ? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? 20 ?? ????? ??????????, ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???????? ?????????pitam te samo edno neshto- v kolko qdrnei avarii si u4astval ot stepen 5, za da izkazvash tolkova expertno i kakvo govorqt za teb podobni izkazvaniq?pi4 , sadeiki po tvoqta snimka iskrenno se radvam 4e ti i tvoeto mislene ste po-skoro minalo ot kolkoto badeshte (shtom po4na da stereotype-vash taka ti se pada) no poneje sam pi4aga eto ti edin savsem dobronameren savet: ako imash deca ili ti predstoi da otgledash takiva- druj gi dale4e ot savremennoto obrazovanie (za da ne se prevarnat v darveni filosofi kato teb, ako ne za drugo pone zaradi tova) i gi potopi v sveta na izkustvoto *sorry za phonetica, pisha ot android-a..

guest, Sep 26, 5:15pm
Sounds like you are becoming like a fimasrehn with an expensive Boat. The old saying is a boat is nothing more than a hole you pour money into .LOL Maybe a stock car is nothing but a frame you pour into .All for the Rush of that Adrenaline I love it I got a strong feeling this will not be the last time you parts get a short life SMILEWas this your first crash ?IF so you got it out your system, now So go kick some laps and win em all Love ya manKB

guest, Sep 28, 2:44pm
This is Hillary posting again over 1 year after my csiris . I just want to reach out to the new people and let you know it does get better. The weeks following were soooo difficult because of the panic it caused. We went to Disney 2 weeks after the fateful concert and my hearing was so sensitive I had to wear earplugs constantly and I started experiencing new scary crackling symptoms around noise. I couldn't even watch tv without rubbing my scalp behind my ears to mask the ringing. I went to Walmart with my mom and plugged in every fan just trying to find the fan with the right high pitch frequency. We don't need all those quiet new fans! I found a loud, obnoxious 5 blade metal fan that did the trick and now travel with it. I would say my ringing is the same as a year ago but something happened after about 2-3 months. My brain was able to ignore it more and more. I try and leave windows open as much as possible because it minimizes the dead silence in a quiet house and when the crickets come out it's heaven. I don't even need the fan. Most importantly ..be very, very protective of your ears. ALWAYS have ear protection handy. (little ear plugs will work) The crackling I described is a result of ear trauma and protecting your ears will minimize that symptom. The tinnitus is so much worse after I'm exposed to loud sound. Even my kids make sure I have ear plugs now because loud noise really bothers me.Stay calm and optimistic. And never underestimate the power of prayer! It really made a difference for me. Someone mentioned that in her post and I agree wholeheartedly.