Subaru engine light codes

prt21, Apr 17, 9:48am
Have had my subaru legacy be5 scanned as engine light would blink randomly. Codes that came up were: p0328 knock sensor 1 circuit malfunction. p1307 OCU solenoid valve signal and P1309 OCV solenoid valve signal 2.

I swapped the knock sensor out of a friends legacy and disconnected the battery to clear the code but the light still randomly blinks. I'll order a new one and see if that makes a diff.

Has anyone come across the other two codes before! Tried goggling them but no luck.

skull, Apr 17, 9:59am
I don't have much luck when goggling either, had heaps of success when I google though.

motorboy2011, Apr 17, 10:02am
mine used to throw the fault light up (maybe once a month!) and when I checked it, it was always a knock sensor. Still did it after changing sensor etc so i just ignored it in the end

intrade, Apr 17, 7:24pm
maybe dont use 91 octane shell fuel thats what i have heard subarus knocking like hell on . best fuel used to be gull and caltex. dont know is shell is still S-hell now that maoris own it. was mid 2000 91 carburettor subaru legacy pinking and knoking like hell up every hill till we changed to higer other brand was fine on other 91 only shell did this guy was pensioner so he mostly only filled 91 due to cost not that he saved anything like that.
I done a test in my old toyota with 91 i have had to almost floor it on hills and 96 was just light pressing the gas pedal up hills so the fuelconsumption was in the end almost as if i would have put 96 to start with as it used loads more on 91 its false economy and 91 should be scrapped from pumps.

hijacka, Apr 18, 8:01am
Where are you mounting the knock sensor! could be in the wrong position! it must mounted in original position.

prt21, Apr 18, 8:11am
Mounted it back in the same spot it originally was.

prt21, Apr 18, 8:12am
Yeah I always use 95.

guest, Sep 26, 3:46am
ChaileoOk, I definitely soprput people who wear their hair natural. I tried to wear it natural but I have a lot of hair and the only way I could wear it and have it look nice is if I cut it (my beautician told me this) but I love my hair so I could never do it. Plus, it's a lot of work since my hair is really thick and it's long My mom wears her hair natural and it's beautiful and looks amazing on her. But I hate when people say to wear it any other way but natural is self-hating and it's unnatural. So are white people who bleach their hair and curl it or straighten it everyday self-hating ? Or the term only apply to girls who wear weaves or perm their hair?i meant to say, it's, well, unnatural Isn't it unnatural for white girls to alter the look of their hair, too?White girls wear weaves too what do you call those clip-on things? That's not real hair.A lot of white actresses wear weaves too!

guest, Sep 28, 10:09am
Legend coupe, as the first generation seadns appearance was very similar to the first generation Subaru Legacy, and Honda also wanted to visually align the appearance of both the Legend coupe and sedan to the

guest, Sep 28, 3:51pm
Never loose the child in you, but continue to grow in woidsm They are all wrong!!! Life begins at 50, 60, 70 LOL Never say die! Each stage of life has it's own reward. Actually, life never stops until you draw your last breath and then the REAL life begins in Eternity!!!