Suzuki Swift Sport. Just acquired our first ever love it got heaps of grunt and fabulous brakes and roadholding nicely finished

mlh19658, Apr 14, 2:28am
Just acquired our first ever. Love it. Got heaps of grunt and fabulous brakes and roadholding. Nicely finished. Tight body, no rattles.
It's an 05 with trick wheels and a great auto trans. 51k Jap import. Only thing we'll change are the tyres as too noisy
Wife picked it.Great choice.

shire2011, Apr 14, 2:32am
joys of performance tyres is noise
check tyre pressures are 33 front 32 back first,
but if you push it in the wet and dont die at first corner you realise bit of noise is good can be countered by just turning up stereo

bellky, Apr 14, 2:33am
This is the only small car I like. Post pic!

berg, Apr 14, 2:42am
Cool wee car. We have a manual and have put 130,000 trouble free kms on it. We run Dunlop Sportmax tyres at 36psi all round and got 83,000km out of the first set. Yes, they are a bit noisy on course seal but I can live with that

mlh19658, Apr 14, 2:44am
Sorry, can't figure out how to post a picture.

mlh19658, Apr 18, 6:53pm
Just a note that the car has no side body protection strip. Goes in this morning to have them fitted. $250 is cheap compared to getting dinged in supermart carpark. Must say it seems a bit stupid not to have them as standard,

r15, Apr 18, 8:34pm
a what!

pauldw, Apr 18, 8:35pm
Side strips don't stop all dings. The top of a rear door wheel arch relief will hit above your strip.

ema1, Apr 20, 11:18am
My sister has a 2007 one from new. Swift RS416 Sport automatic and it is a right wee goer.
I was rather impressed with it actually, well put together and the RS version is quite nicely appointed, has the big 16" factory alloy wheels plus all the usual goodies.

vtecintegra, Apr 21, 12:51am
Agreed - none of the shopping trolley or door dents I've picked up one my cars have been anywhere near the protective strip - usually they're up much higher (due to how trolleys and other car doors are designed)

mikew, Apr 27, 9:41am
I've got a cute wee red suzuki swift sport.just love it.
Goes like the clappers :)
I just keep the music up to drown out the road noise.
MrsMike

motig, Apr 27, 7:00pm
I want one !

marmar1, Apr 27, 7:04pm
A good car for a woman