BMW help please I carnt change the time

s.c, Apr 25, 1:45am
I have a 2002 BMW 320i and I can not work out how to change the clock on the originalstereo I've spent ages pushing all the buttons !Thanks

therafter1, Apr 25, 1:58am
If all else fails try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery and check what time the clock defaults to, then disconnect and reconnect the battery at the default time.

s.c, Apr 25, 2:10am
There must be away just to change the time

outbidyou2, Apr 25, 3:42am
have you tryed turning the radio off then holding down a button at a time

m16d, Apr 25, 3:47am
There is a simple procedure for changing the time on this stereo.
Unfortunately, nobody knows what it is.

s.c, Apr 25, 4:58am
I guess it will come right when daylight saving changes again

foxdonut, Apr 25, 5:06am
Did you try google.

s.c, Apr 25, 5:41am
Yes it says this but I still carnt find it which one do they mean on my stereo I only have a button to the left and that's the volume button. Thanks

On your intrument cluster, the black knob on the right side. You turn it to the left or right and hold it untill the time starts scrolling.

cummingsra1, Apr 25, 7:50am
The second part of your post suggests you should be looking at your instrument cluster (where the speedo, and other gauges are). Do you have two black knobs poking out of the plastic cover over the gauges! The one on the left is usually the one you use to reset your trip meter. Sounds like the other one is the one for adjusting the time!

s.c, Apr 25, 8:21am
Thanks I got that from google I was wondering how I reset the klms I'm sure there are no knobs there though

cowlover, Apr 25, 8:40am
Maybe needs a new flux capacitor.LOL.

rob_man, Apr 25, 8:49am
*Can't.

cowlover, Apr 25, 8:51am
Wondered when it would be noticed!

rob_man, Apr 25, 8:53am
It was driving me crazy, I resisted as long as I could but had to give in.

jmma, Apr 25, 8:56am
Shouldn't call OP a Can't (o:

cowlover, Apr 25, 10:03am
Why not!If the OP can not do something is the OP not therefore a "Can't"!

elect70, Apr 26, 3:09am
Go & askdealer serviceboss nicely probably show you for free .

saxman99, Apr 26, 3:38am
Turn the key to on, to light up all the lights.

Press the OBC button on the end of the indicator stalk inwards repeatedly until the display shows the clock.

Twist the little knob next to the Tacho/Temp gauge to change clock.This also changes the radio clock display as well, assuming you still have the factory radio.

Done.

haventrader, Apr 26, 6:20am
By changing the clock in the instrument panel, will also change the time on the radio.