Mercedes Campervan

purpleplum, Apr 25, 8:14am
Listing #: 459701379 seems to be a very reasonable price anything I should be asking the seller

alleycatz, Apr 25, 11:03am
its looks " homemade" if you get my drift- also NOT self contained so really just a van with bed in it etc.

lilyfield, Apr 25, 11:14am
ask how much water he carries, should be at last 60 liters.has he got a portable waste water container- size of battery, possibility of getting it self contained by altering layout. Nice looking van. if homemade its well done.

solarboy, Apr 25, 11:20am
No cooker at all was there and no standing height unless you're quite vertically challenged. Personally I'd look for something a bit better equipped and they're out there for that money

pnh4, Apr 25, 11:25am
Vertically Challenged! haaaaaaghhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-
gggghhh

muzz67, Apr 25, 6:47pm
ye gods, for that money a fully self contained camper is easily found!

grangies, Apr 25, 7:39pm
What I don't like about those big Mercs, is the gear shifter is on the dash board, and the driver seat has no armrest.

It could just be me, but when driving them it feels damn uncomfy for any long distance.

Plenty of grunt up to about 100kph, for such a big behemoth.

Check for panel rust where the sheet metal sections are joined on the sides, towards the rear of the vehicle.

footplate1, Apr 25, 9:32pm
Looks unusual in that this one has rear vision mirrors.Having just driven Auckland/Invercargill and back, including the West Coast, I can report that rear vision mirrors on campervans are a waste of time. They are never used.

gedo1, Apr 26, 2:21am
Absolutely agree. Has everything the Mercedes has and more and is professionally built.